Chapter Thirty Eight Visiting my mother in law

June 15th

(Anya Forger) Oh Anya dear I'm so very glad you could come over today for tea and to talk about things! my mother in law Melinda said to me as soon as I got dropped off by Jeeves, Damian went to see his dad today for Father's Day since today is the only day he isn't busy with the National Unity Party!

It absolutely disgusts me on how the treats his own sons like waste of spaces but I digress, so Mum Damian and I have some incredible news! I said once we both were seated in the living room I am pregnant which makes you a grandma to our baby, Are you sure that you're one hundred percent sure that you're pregnant dear? Yes mum I am one hundred percent serious about it, I then handed her the ultrasound results and picture which made mum tear up.

Oh my goodness they are so very little Anya! Yes they sure are tiny at the moment but they will grow over the next eight months mum! Do your parents know about your pregnancy? Yes both mom and dad know about it and they've been nothing short of understanding and loving the situation, That's wonderful to hear Anya!

Damian is excited about our baby yet at the same time he's incredibly nervous about the process of becoming a father! Mum then said He won't be nervous for too long, I'm very excited about becoming a mother myself and I'm even more excited about the prospect of parenthood mum! Though I will admit I am a little bit nervous about parenthood but who isn't nervous.

Do you have any idea of the due date of your birth Anya? Dr Vasilias said that I'm due to give birth February fifteenth that's the rough estimate delivery date but it could change, This is just so exciting for our whole family, We need throw you a baby shower but that can wait until your seventh month! I smiled at mum and I said I can not wait to have my baby shower mum.

(Yor Forger) I walked into our bedroom carrying a tray with some soup and a turkey sandwich with Swiss cheese on it and I then gently placed onto Loid's lap, Here you go my love which made Loid look up from his book, Thank You so much Yor I really appreciate it.

It was my pleasure Loid anything for my favorite patient I said with a giggle and then I walked around the bed before I climbed into bed before I curled up next to Loid, How's your leg feeling Loid? It's slowly starting to feel better Yor especially when you and Anya have been taking such good care of me.

What do you want to do tomorrow for Father's Day? Maybe we can have a cookout on the deck tomorrow afternoon, we could have hamburgers, steaks, hot dogs, and brats to eat! That sounds like a lovely idea Loid whatever you want to do tomorrow is fine by me.

Why don't we take a nap together Loid to which he hummed in agreement and then we both feel asleep in each other's arms.