Misty

My hands moved up her body, reaching her neck. I placed them on either side and began to squeeze, building up my excitement.

I'd slept with other women, tested countless things, but the excitement I was feeling right now was unimaginable.

Movements told me she was running out of air, and I was positioned above her body to put more force into it.

Panting, his eyes were now open, panic evident in his gaze.
It was bloody, a sign that her brain was lacking oxygen. A few seconds later, she passed out, her face wet with the tears that had rolled down her cheeks.

I stared at her inert body for a few minutes, there was no turning back, I'd reached my goal, she was within reach. I couldn't back down, now I had to take her home.

It was time to get out, in this case his neighbors were not present, there was one empty apartment and two inhabited ones, I had to take the same route. It was late, and I mustn't delay any longer. The longer I took, the more complicated it would be to transport her, as daybreak was just around the corner.

I grabbed her and swung her over my shoulder, having buried her phone in my pocket beforehand - I needed to keep it confined to a remote location, to mislead any investigation.

Closing everything behind me, I walked along the narrow corridor, opened the door to the cul-de-sac, took the first step down and looked around to see if anyone was there.

I took her down the few remaining steps into the alleyway, and she was still out of it when I swung her into the back seat.

I'd brought along some restraints, as she might wake up during the journey, tying her hands to her ankles with a rope behind her back, gagging her and preventing her from seeing. I admired her, this slut I was going to fuck shamelessly.

At last I could set off to bring my trophy home, and I'm sure she'll love her new room, made of bars and containing only food bowls, like the dog I'm going to train.