Psycho

My being was quivering with excitement, while she was in tears.

I lean over her with a smile on my face.

- To answer your question, I love you like crazy Aris. Especially when you're in this summer and like a good little dog at my feet.

She tried to get up, but I tripped her.

- Dogs walk on all fours, I think," I say thoughtfully, "otherwise that makes you the weirdest dog ever.

She tries to wipe away her tears and stares at me, quite annoyed - I loved that - pulling on the leash. His face comes within inches of my belt.

- Remember the first day I kidnapped you, the first thing I made you do? I want you to do it again, and better than that.

She grimaces, looking away.

- You're a psychopath, it's really amazing that you're out there, I'd have been a judge, I'd have had you put down like a common mutt, because yes, here, you're the real dog.

In an uncontrolled gesture, my hand moves towards his cheek. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, I was surprised myself.

She laughed.

- Only the truth hurts Love.

I wanted to have fun, but she'd just passed me by.

I pull up on the leash to get a better look at her face.

- I was going to be gentle with you, but I guess to train you, I have to use violence.

Dragging her to the ground, she struggled against the leash trying to remove it, but unfortunately, the leash can't be removed on its own, it only recognizes footprints, and the only one registered is mine.

I lift her off the ground, and she sends her elbow into my jaw.

Damn it

- You can struggle as much as you like, I'll always have more strength than you.

I tie her arms in the air, and she finds herself suspended by her hands. Not even touching the ground due to its small size.

Her face twisted in pain, she must have been hurting from the handle I'd broken earlier.

She couldn't blame herself.

- Spending a few days in this position, without eating, should put your mind at rest, you naughty little puppy.

She said nothing, preferring to remain silent.

I took hold of her chin to look into her beautiful eyes.

- If you want to apologize, just call me Aris.

For all and answer, she spits in my face.

Laughing, I harvest, her saliva licks at her, disgust written all over her face.

- I think you need some sleep.

She doesn't seem to understand.

I send my fist, hard enough into her stomach, the blow so violent that she loses consciousness.

I caress her tear-filled cheek.

It was a sublime picture before me.