Bell

Taking one last look at the cameras, my eyes closed in exhaustion; I'd slept very little over the last few days.

I was constantly watching her before she was kidnapped. I spent my days following her when I wasn't working. And whenever I was too busy to come in, I spent my nights on the cameras, watching her.

I couldn't get it out of my head how she'd got out of that damn cage and how she'd managed to deactivate the explosives.

It was a good thing the house was still intact, otherwise I'd have had to find another hideout in a hurry, with that poorly-trained puppy screaming to anyone who'd listen that I'd kidnapped her, it would have been torture.

Eventually, I fell into a deep sleep.

Aris

It was easy for me to get out of that cage, pretending was child's play, I wasn't going to stay there on an empty stomach, and on top of that, I needed to go to the bathroom.

It had been 2 hours since he'd locked me up. Judging by the dark circles under his face, he must have been exhausted. This was my chance to find some food to get up the strength to get out of here.

If I don't, I don't give a damn if he catches up with me, it'll be impossible to keep running without energy, I paid the price earlier.

Rummaging in my pockets, I pulled out the spare key I'd swiped when I'd searched his belongings for information about him.

Besides, what parents are crazy enough to call their kids Love?

I still wish my tormentor hadn't been so handsome, although that doesn't change what he's done to me. The problem was that I had to gather more evidence against him.

He was a lawyer. Who would suspect a lawyer, especially a man with his own practice and, what's more, a very reputable one, he almost never lost a case.

He was a fearsome person.

I open the door and give the camera a masterful finger. It would be an unforgettable memory for him when he's behind bars.

I walk through what's left of the door, looking both ways to see if he's there.

I headed for the kitchen, holding on to the wall. I was sweating profusely, my wrist was killing me and I had to tighten the bandage and put a bandage on my burning cheek.

Arriving in the kitchen, I discreetly rummaged through the cupboards, looking for something to eat.

There's plenty to eat.

What a bastard, he dared to give me dog food,

Eating everything I could, I looked around to see if I could find anything to defend myself in case he woke up before I could get out.

But I had to go back to his room where he was sleeping to steal his credit card and personal information. It was impossible for me to be the first victim. For my abduction to be so perfect, he must have practiced.

Criminals always keep objects or photos belonging to their victims, and I had to find them.

Having finished eating, I armed myself with a kitchen knife and headed for his room, pushed open the door, which made a bell-like noise, and hid in a hurry. I stood still for a few minutes, holding my breath.

Nothing happened, I slipped in quietly, he was fast asleep. I was tempted to slit his throat, so that he would choke on his own blood.

But death would be too good for him. He should be locked up and never see the light of day again. For him, I'm sure it would be hell.

Why did he have to look so good? Rummaging through drawers, I couldn't find any documents or objects.

It was strange, as if I'd just been drugged and couldn't feel anything around me.

I decided to sit down for a few minutes, but the longer I stayed, the more impossible it became to move, and I began to pass out and fall completely asleep next to my tormentor.

Damn it!