Crazy

Aris

Why it had to happen now, to tell you the truth, I lost count of the days. I didn't really know how long I'd been here.

I was weak, I'd just given myself to him, even after what he'd done to me, but if it meant not being locked up in this cage, I'd use any means possible.

The safe thing for the moment was that I wasn't going to get pregnant, no worries, I was relieved.

I don't have any underwear, not even clothes in my size so far, I had his, would he mind if we went and bought some?

Surely I could take advantage of the situation to slip away.

I set off in the direction of the bedroom, where he was sitting in front of the computer, seemingly immersed in his work.

He was wearing glasses; it was the first time I'd seen him with them. Did he have bad eyesight, or was it just for the screens?

I slowly moved closer to look over his shoulder to see what he was working on.

It was marked. 

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS."

I squinted, with a wry smile, he'd heard me come in, so he wasn't concentrating so hard.

To get what I wanted, I had to brush him off.

- Thanks for earlier, that was uh... Nice of you.

He leaned back in the seat and tilted his head back, a wide grin plastered on his face.

- Well yes, I was expecting that, I would have bought some champagne. Quick, what do you want?

He was even too perceptive.

I take my courage in both hands.

- I need clothes and underwear, can we go and buy some?

He was still smiling, but I don't think I'd said a joke or anything.

He gets up, rummages through the dressing room and hands me several bags.

- Of course, little puppy, here's your express delivery, obviously every garment is a size, with all the information I have on you, it's obvious, I know your measurements.

I take the bags in my dejected hands. He'd just kicked my plan to the curb.

- You look disappointed.

- No, thanks, you've thought of everything.

I move closer to him, stand on tiptoe and kiss his cheek.

I then set off in the direction of the door, and as I turned into the corridor, I saw that he looked lost and upset.

Maybe shocked emotions work on him,

When I don't do what he wants, he gets cruel and nasty.

And conversely, he's sweet and kind.

I'd better dig in there, I'd have an easier time extricating myself from this new barless cage.

- He knows me like the back of his hand. I said, pulling some clothes out of the bag.

It was totally my style, it was frightening.

I got dressed without looking in the remaining bags; I was starting to feel cold, I was getting sick easily. I wanted to be at my best, to escape.

I wasn't going to give up, I want my freedom, why did he have to take me away. He should have come to see me normally.

Of course, I would have done it the hard way. But then, I would have gladly accepted his advances.

- What are you thinking about?

He was behind my back, how long had he been there.

I don't turn around as he slips his hands around my waist.

My pulse quickened; as soon as he was in the same room as me, I was tense.

- I was thinking about what I could eat.

He moves around me to face me.

A perverse smile on his face.

- Now what?

- Eat my cock, it tastes good.

He chuckles.

He's really not funny, humor must have tripped him up, before he managed to catch it.

- I don't know if you know what real food is, like the kind that keeps you alive.

He giggles as he grabs my chin, then kisses me. I don't know why, but his kisses are totally different from any other man I've ever known.

Although he was dominant, electric shocks ran through my body whenever his lips touched mine. Each time, I was close to fainting.

I wasn't holding my breath, but it was as if he was sucking all the air out of me.

I pulled away from him breathless.

Fuck, he's incredible!

No !

Killjoy!

I put my fingers to my mouth, it was swollen and boiling, it must have been very red.

He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the kitchen.

He pulls out a chair and sits me down, leaning on my shoulders.

- I think you've made an effort to make it up to me, so I'm going to take good care of you, Aris.

- Oh too kind of you Love," I say sarcastically.

He smiles again, why is he so happy? Anyway, let's take advantage of this calm to rest my mind.

It's kind of nice to have someone cooking for you.

When I was at my apartment, I never really knew what to eat, so my mother often dropped by in my absence to drop off food.

Because she knew I wasn't much of a cook. I miss his food.

I miss my parents, my eyes start to sting as memories of my life outside come flooding back.

Fuck, I want to be free.

My blood ran cold when Love placed the food in front of me.

My mother used to cook the same dish, I'd often find it in my fridge when I got home from college, how could it...

- You..." I say, almost choking.

He runs a hand through his hair, laying eyes on me.

- Were you the one dropping the food in my fridge?

He smiles.

- Who do you want it to be, puppy? I know all about you, and I know that this dish has become your favorite.

He's a thoughtful guy.

He's crazy!

So what?

- Why didn't you come and talk to me for real? We could have avoided this situation.

- I want you to look only at me. You can't belong to me alone. That's why I can't let anyone else catch your eye.

- You're crazy!

He grabbed a few strands of hair and tied them back.

- Yes, crazy about you, Aris.