Ecstasy

A shower with her was something I couldn't resist. I wanted it and my desires came before everything else.

- You can put me down, it's okay...

I plunge my eyes into her irises, I love them so much.

Laying her on the floor, I take off the last piece of clothing I have left.
Surprised, she turns around, hiding her eyes, and I smile.

- Little puppy, I'll help you take off your clothes.

She turns to face me and stops me with her hand.

- I'll manage.

Her face was flushed, the mark on her cheek almost closed. I wanted to stick my tongue in it.

She turned her back to me and grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt, not moving her arms to take it off. What could she be thinking?

- It's taking too long!

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off, tossing it across the room. Her marked back faced me, I slipped my fingers in, she shivered.

I trace the curve of it to the top of her buttocks.

- Love... she moans.

I was so impatient, I could hardly swallow my saliva, I knew only too well, what a pleasure this moment was going to be.

Would she let me smother her, I want to. I want to see her beg me to stop, and fuck her against the cool shower wall.

- Let's go inside.

Slipping my hand into hers, I pull her inside. Without wasting any time, I open the water that comes crashing down on our bodies, she lets out a rattle of surprise at the coldness of it.

- It's freezing, I'd better get out, before I get sick.

She tries to get out, but I hold her back by pinning her to the wall.

- Where do you think you're going, we've only just started.

I lower my hands to her hips, my gaze still on her face, I couldn't see her eyes, she'd closed them.

- Look at me Aris, I want you to look at me.

She opens shy eyes at me.

I smile.

My painting.

She's this magnificent painting that I admire every moment, for pity's sake, Lord don't make me blind.

My hands reached her buttocks, I began to knead them, her breathing began to quicken, her lips parted every time I closed my hands on them.

- Love att...end, she tries to articulate.

I can't wait no, I can't anymore, I desire her too ardently, not to give in, I didn't want to go too fast either. I wanted to enjoy every inch of her body, this body that belongs to me.

Aris, the day I met you was the greatest gift God could have given me. I hope he never takes you away from me.

Her lips were calling to me, I'd have to devour them, for her to turn reddish and swollen after my kisses, I wanted to see her close to fainting, holding on to me so I wouldn't lose my footing.

- Give me a kiss.

Did she know what I was thinking right now, I didn't know. But it was a request I could only grant.

Seizing her lips, I grabbed her thighs and wrapped them around my waist. Her good back met the wall again violently.

Let me do more, little puppy, she held onto me as best she could. I promise you won't be disappointed.

I already wanted to dive inside her pussy, did I have to ask her?

I didn't want permission just to succumb to desire, and hear her cries rip the air.

- Let me guide you," I said against her lips.

She was almost out of breath.

- Wait, I'm not feeling well Love...

She'd turned her head to take another breath.

I turn to change position, and without warning, she lets go of me, her body toppling into the void.

Catching her by the skin of her teeth, she could have hurt herself.

- Watch it, for God's sake! I said a little too aggressively.

I put her arm back around my neck. She didn't dare look at me again, but it was what I wanted most, for her eyes to pierce him.

Admire me, my love.

I froze at the thought.

My love?

Why should she be, do I have feelings for her?

I don't want to know now.

I'm too busy thinking about when I can fuck my cock inside her ass.

- I'm going to turn you around.

She raises her head sharply, understanding that this was the moment for me to shamelessly fuck her.

- Love, I'm not ready, please let me wash up, I'll meet you in the bedroom.

Her eyes begged me to give her a moment's respite.

I breathe as I put her down, step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist.

- Don't keep me waiting too long, or I'll fuck you on the floor.

I smile at the end of my sentence, under her face twisted by fright.

I love her expressions, it makes me want to tease her even more.

I wonder what the first thing we'd do would be.
I've already got an idea.

This was in the dressing room. She was going to go crazy with this thing.

Just the images forming before my eyes made my tail pulse against the towel.

Little puppy, I hope you'll be smitten with me after this.

I want to see the ecstasy on your face.