Truthful

She was in my arms, sound asleep, breathing peacefully.

It's true that our day was really interminable, I didn't think this truth changed the way I saw her, I'm madly in love with her, but could her madness destroy me?

I still haven't found a solution, we'd have to meet Mother, somewhere other than our home, I absolutely don't want her to hurt Aris.

When I called her, I was still pretty upset about the revelations she'd made earlier. I admit that part of me wanted Mother to punish her.

Because I was no longer able to, I love her so much that now the pain I inflict on her. Break me too.

Even with her by my side, I couldn't sleep. It was as if I were in a world where I could never sleep.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I'd see a completely white room, I'd be lying on a bed unable to move, I'd wake up with a start. Completely awash in my sweat.

By then, I'd got into the habit of closing my eyes for just a few minutes to rest.

Watching her sleep helped soothe my fatigue.

I felt like I was in a simulation where I was repeating the same things, maybe even with different faces. Was all this really real or just a figment of my imagination?

It's true that I still doubted her feelings, but I wanted to believe her, I had to believe her.

I don't want to suffer any more, I don't want to make her suffer any more, I just want a happy life filled with happiness by her side.

If I let Mother come, she'd never leave me alone, knowing that she thought Aris had stolen me from her.

I'm sure she already hates it for that, I'm afraid.

- You can't sleep, do you want a cuddle?

She rubbed her eyes as she came to rest against me, and I slipped my arm under her hip to bring our bodies closer together.

- We talked about it earlier, but I didn't react well to the situation... Don't you want to marry me?

She lifts her head from my chest to look at me.

- I'd already said yes, I think. She says, nibbling my shoulder.

I giggle at her action. So sweet.

Straightening up, she stands over me, then puts her hands on my pectorals, mine grabbing her waist.

- You'd better take good care of them, I like to be able to knead them like that.

She pinches them lightly as she leans over to run her tongue over them, looking at me perversely.

I raise an eyebrow and smirk.

- No, I'm sick of working out. Now that you're going to be my wife, I can put on weight in peace.

She crosses her arms over her chest, resting her buttocks on my crotch.

She knows exactly what she's doing.

- So you don't mind if we don't have sex then?

I grab her by the waist to turn her over, find myself on top of her and pin her arms to the mattress.

- Don't I get a honeymoon? I say with a ravenous smile.

She swings her head from left to right, holding back her laughter.

I start to tickle her, she twists and giggles.

- Stop laughing, she says.

- I'll stop, on one condition: she'll look into my eyes and smile.