Munch

I was exhausted.

But I had to pick up where I left off.

I had to take a shower, preferably a cold one. I straightened up and ran a hand through my hair, sweating.

I crossed to the bedroom to see if she was still asleep.

She was lying in the center of the star-shaped bed, fortunately I wasn't there with her, I would have ended up on the edge of the bed or even directly on the floor.

I headed for the bathroom. I undressed completely, turned on the water and dived straight in.

It relaxed all my muscles, except maybe one, I looked down, my dick was erect.

I breathed, she had to be sleeping, I could have... Damn.

I plunge my head under the water without touching it. Fuck, I could feel it throbbing.

Rushing out the door to avoid temptation, I wrapped a towel around my waist. On my way to the bedroom.

She had to keep sleeping or I'd jump on her.

Turning into the room, my heart was pounding.

She was still lying in the same position as before. She must have been pretty tired.

I grabbed some new clothes from the dressing room and got dressed, which was enough to keep my mind clear.

I had to concentrate on my work. Replacing myself at my desk, I gave her one last look before plunging back into the documents.

I was far from finished, I was going to be there all night.

I wanted to join her and caress her body while licking and sucking her skin.

Damn! This time, I had to relieve myself.

Turning it over to look at her, I pulled out my tail and began to pace back and forth.

Her t-shirt pulled slightly up over her belly, and I wanted to lift it and devour what lay beneath.

Her lips open, I wanted them around my dick, for her to suck and for the drool to drip from her mouth.

Barely audible moans came from my lips.

The effect she had on me was awful. Just looking at her put me in this state.

My heart was pounding.

I was out of breath. I imagined her in countless positions, each more exciting than the last.

It was all pouring out of my hands. I wish it had been inside her. I wiped everything away, trying to calm down.

I remained staring at her, excited quickly enough, I had to look away from her.

Impossible, I wasn't going to be able to make any headway on this fucking case.

I get up and lie down beside her.

She turned around and her face was only a few centimetres from mine.

Aris, you're beautiful. Stay with me forever. I end up falling asleep with my eyes riveted on her.

Aris

I felt something grip my waist and lifted the comforter, arms wrapped around it. I knew who it belonged to.

My tormentor.

I turned over slowly, our faces so close I could feel her breath on my cheeks.

He was very handsome indeed, the freckles that covered his face giving him a childlike quality.