Impulse Satisfied

It was time, she had just fallen asleep. I got out of my car, checking that no one was in the alley. It was the middle of the night. I glanced at my watch, which read 2:22 a.m. I'd waited 3 hours.

I was a little annoyed, it was delaying things a bit, I liked everything to go exactly as I planned. In front of the digital door, I typed in the code and double-checked behind me that no one was using the cul-de-sac.

His apartment was on the first floor, totally separate from the others, so I had to be discreet, as I had to walk along a small corridor containing three other apartments to reach a wooden door leading to the outside.

I wasn't going through the front door this time, but directly through the bay window, which was easy to open and only made a slight sliding sound. Once inside, I began by picking up all the cameras I'd left behind.

They were arranged so that she wouldn't find them by moving objects or furniture, and also positioned so that there were very few blind spots. I was going to keep the images at home, as they might come in handy later.

I had changed beforehand, dressed all in black, hooded my face and wearing gloves, so as not to leave any trace. It was important that I should not be connected to her disappearance at any point.

I'd avoided coming directly inside and touching her for the past few days, I wanted to avoid leaving traces of semen on her clothes or sheets. I also wanted to frustrate myself so that I could lose control and indulge any desire, fantasy or obscene thought that crossed my mind.

His body would be the masterpiece of my obsession, the image of my mad desire.
The cameras were tiny, so they were easy to carry. I entered her room.

She was lying in just a slightly transparent white top that showed a glimpse of her nipples; I wanted to put clamps with bells on them, she'd look like a cow asking to be milked.

I uncovered the rest of her body, which was concealed by the blanket, just a thong to match her top. With her legs slightly apart, I could make out the shape of her pussy, running my finger up and down it in light circular motions.

She stirred without waking up, and I was excited to see her face and eyes distorted by fear. What would be the first thing I'd do to her? To fuck her? Not strangling her, watching her struggle to breathe even a little air, waiting for her pleas, and only stopping when she's passed out so I can finally jerk off and release my seed onto her naked body.