Sweetness

My body weighed a ton, so much so that I couldn't move my right arm and left leg, as if something was pressing down on them.

I opened my eyes, there was something on me, more like someone.

Damn.

What was it doing there?

My room was a mess, and she'd managed to get out, but how?

I looked at her, she was transparent, put my hand on her forehead, it was burning, I lifted her T-shirt. The places where I'd put the iron were oozing.

This should be painful, I thought with a smile. I straightened up and withdrew my arm forcefully, and she fell off the bed.

She muttered an insult.

I stood on the edge of the bed, looking down at her. She lay still on the floor.

- Dogs don't belong on a bed.

- Please shut up Love, with a name like yours, it would have been magic if you'd been mute.

I got up and stood over her, her eyes closed.

This facet of her personality was beginning to fascinate me. I liked the way she provoked me, although I must admit I was expecting her not to put up any resistance and for me to get bored.

But it was fun, it turned me on a little.

- Do you want to fuck?

She opened her eyes in surprise, then fear.

- Are you asking for my permission now? It seems a bit late, considering that a few hours ago you were tumbling me over the hood of your car.

I shrug,

- It's more of a proposition, little puppy, seeing as I've got a hard-on, I thought I'd shove it up your ass this time for a change. Looking at the state of your pants, I'd better not go through that hole.

She straightens up with a huff to examine her stocking and then stands up, nearly knocking me over.

- Can I have some other clothes?" asks such an embarrassed woman.

I run a hand through my hair and smile.

- Beg me Aris.

She stares at me, then tries to get out. I grab her by the arm. And comes to plant her eyes in mine.

- You're mine, little puppy. If you want something from me. You'll have to ask more nicely. Kneel before me and I'll agree to reward you.

Staring at me for a moment, then seeming to weigh up the pros and cons, she takes an embarrassed pout.

- Please, Master, can you get me some new clothes.

Surprised and excited at the same time, I throw myself on his lips and take his face between my hands.

Amazing.I couldn't have wished for anything better, she was really turning my head. Damn it