Illusion

Obsessive Control Tome 2 New world.

None of it was real, my imagination was so wild. That I'd built myself a world, where I could and would have anything I wanted.

It all seemed so real, but reality lay before me.

White walls and a bright, almost dazzling light. A woman who wasn't mine. Or who's making me believe it isn't to punish me.

What exactly have I done when my punishment is over, my love?

When you come to see me, I have to be tied up or you won't enter the room, even then you're terrified.

Hadn't we gone beyond that?

Are you no longer in love with me?

If this is your punishment for the wrong I've done you, I accept it, and I'll wait patiently for your forgiveness.

Today I can't move my arms, they're imprisoned in this garment. I shouldn't have tried to grab you by force.

But an explanation was in order.

You leave me in the dark, my love, why?

The door opens, with a dry, metallic creak, you appear, I look behind you.

You're on your own.

That gorilla, who thinks he's a nurse, isn't here.

You come in and put down your equipment, then turn to me.

- Love, how are you today?

I watch you without moving from the bed on which I was sitting cross-legged. You needed space. I had to leave you some. You'd make the first move towards me, I'm sure, because you love me Aris.

You can't live without me.

I didn't answer your question, I just watched you. You stared at me intensely, I was sure your body was crying out for me.

I take my eyes off you and look around the room.

- I'm being punished, aren't I, little puppy?

_____________________________

Heyy, is the adventure continuing?

Yes 🙌🏾

Do you want the paper version of Obsessive Control?

I vote yes 🙌🏾

Do you want to subscribe to my insta ?

Uhhh yes yes, I'm really funny promise

@___anzai_

Finally, I'd like to thank all the lovely people who took the time to follow Love and Aris' story in its first part. I hope to see you soon in the sequel, which will be posted shortly in a slower pace you've probably seen that I write other stories, if you liked the vibe of Obsessive Control I recommend Aedan James and For The Love Of Death. I hope you'll enjoy both stories 🌠

Thank you again, I loved sharing these moments with you!