Play

- Let me go," she shouted.

She was trying to leave in the opposite direction to us.

- You wanted to play Little Puppy, so it's only fair that I play back.

When I reached the room, I pushed her onto the bed. She stood up quickly, trying to get away from me.

But I grabbed her legs.

- I'm sorry Love, please don't hurt me.

I frowned, how could she think I'd hurt her, I just want to have fun.

- Aris," I whispered.

Her frightened eyes rested on my face. Her gaze still fascinated me.

It reminded me of the first time I'd met her.

There she was.

In that room, sitting in front of that canvas filled with dark color, I don't know how long I'd been watching him.

But I couldn't get her out of my mind.

Especially when her gaze met mine, hers was so deep, so intense, it was almost impossible to write it down.

I'd been frozen in time, wishing I were the only one who could contemplate them. That had been my first thought.

I wanted to possess this person with such beautiful eyes. She had to be mine.

Mother always told me that if I wanted something, I had to take it, even if it was by force. Because once you want something. You have to do anything to get it.

I always listened to what Mother told me.

I wanted her by all means, she would be mine.

I'd tried several methods to approach her.

Gifts, offers from the big art houses, I'd even threaten the guys she was interested in to stay away from her, so that only I could lay my hands on her.

But she'd always rejected everything, and I'd even thought of giving up. Until this idea germinated in my mind.

From the first moment I laid eyes on her, her whole being belonged to me.

All right, covering her with gifts of all kinds wasn't enough, so I had to make sure she only saw me, to bring her into my world of madness.

Aris, you're my obsession, I can't spend a single moment away from you.

- Your eyes, that's why you're here.

She frowns in incomprehension.

- I love their colors, it fascinates me the way you look at the world with them, in a way I could never see. That's why I took you away. I wanted to be the only one who could look into them. No, I wanted to be the only one you looked at, Aris.

She seemed shocked by my revelation, I breathed as I lowered my head, what was happening to me, why can't I make her mine.

I was still holding her ankle in my hands.

- Do you love me? Why didn't you come and talk to me, like a normal person would?

I look up, at her, full of confusion, it was impossible, I couldn't love her, I wasn't made for that.

- Aris, I'm sorry. I'm going to let you go. Whatever decision you make about me, I'll accept it.

I let go of her legs as she stepped back and started to get up. I watched her do it, now her back was to me.

- I've got one last present for you, don't turn around, I promise it won't hurt.

She nods without turning around.

Too naive.

I delicately caress her shoulder, moving up to her neck, and she shivers when I place a collar around it. Instinctively, she ran her fingers over it, then turned around sharply.

- You...

Without giving her time to respond, I pull on the leash attached to the collar and she falls straight to my feet.

- You should beware of pretty words, little puppy, all it takes is for me to say I'm sorry for you to let your guard down. You're really pathetic.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

My smile widened, my heart was beating wildly, I loved this feeling.

I wanted more.