Humbling

I press various buttons in the car, then a door opens, I move forward with it and close it behind me. I look in the rearview mirror, and she's staring lividly ahead.

- Welcome to your gilded cage, little puppy.

I get out and open the rear door, grabbing her arm and pulling her down. We should take an elevator down one more level.

- For...what did you kidnap me for? She stutters.
My eyes went to her face, at last, she was deigning to speak, I said nothing and returned my eyes to the elevator door that had just opened.

- Come on bitch, you're not allowed to talk.

The room where she was going to be stored consisted of a cage with bowls, for the moment, I had to rest before starting her training. I hadn't slept in days. It still frustrated me, but if I wanted to perform, I had to, otherwise I'd risk breaking my toy too quickly.

I unbuckle it and point the blade in her direction.

- Get in that cage!

She looked at me motionless, stunned.
This cage was a perfect fit. Humiliating him like this was going to make me hard.

- Don't make me repeat myself, bitch.

Grabbing her by the hair, I pushed her inside, closed the gate and put a padlock on it.

- I hope you like your new room. We're going to have a lot of fun together, especially me!

I laughed on my way out. I walked over to the cameras in the cage, which were working perfectly. I'd got rid of her phone, but I'd have to keep an eye on the media for safety's sake.

It belonged to me now, and there was no way anyone could take it away from me.