Hold

I'd been following her for a good 20 minutes, but she hadn't noticed my presence, so I had to protect my prey.

She finally turned into the cul-de-sac where her apartment was, and I had parked my car beforehand to make it easier to transport her.

There was very little traffic at night, so it was easy to hide. She had arrived in front of her apartment's digital door. Of course, I knew the code, but I had to wait at least 1 hour for her to settle down. It was late and I knew she wouldn't come out again. She was a homebody. She only came out if necessary.

I turned on my phone, which was directly linked to the cameras, and she was putting her things down, then taking off her clothes, the only fabric left being this white thong that contrasted perfectly with her dark skin.

My shorts started to get tight. That wasn't enough, she had to show me more.

I'd watch her until late at night usually, she's the insomniac type so sometimes I wouldn't sleep at all so as not to miss any detail of her movements in every room. I sat in my car waiting patiently for her to fall asleep.

It shouldn't take too long, she'd been out all day today, and I'd followed her all the way, keeping my distance. This kind of day was exhausting, it tired her out so much that she fell sound asleep, which was a godsend.

A smile spread across my face as I watched her pull out this vibrating toy and place it on her clit, her moans filling the room, she made circular movements as she wriggled in every direction. I had a hard-on. I wanted to sink into her big bitchy ass, mark her skin, smother her with my cock as I watched her suffocate.