Switch

Listen to The boy is mine Ariana Grande
--------

The melodies of the music echoed through the room, accompanied by her moans.

As she moaned my name and moved her hips up and down on my cock, I was able to straighten up slightly, so I could admire my cock thrusting inside her.

It was bloody, but I didn't care. It's about enjoying the moment.

With each movement, provoked by her buttocks against my pelvis, the ropes tightened.

I was still gagged, her hands positioned on my pecs, which she caressed. Her body trembled every time my cock came out.

- Love, know that your punishment isn't over, I'm far from finished with you.

Oh, Aris wouldn't leave me alone, moans escaping my lips as her tongue licked my nipples.

Where the hell did she learn all that?

Not as innocent as I'd imagined, she removed the gag from her mouth and then came to kiss me, her tongue searching out mine.

It was the first time I'd been out of breath after a kiss.

Her hips continued to move. I was about to come, but before I could, she stopped with a smile on her face.

- Let's move on My Love.

She stands up, trembling, almost falling, and catches herself on the sofa.

She heads off down the corridor again, and I'm in a trance, loving what she's done to me so far.

I could only wait for her to return, I guess she was rummaging through the sex objects in the dressing room.

I was so deep in thought, I hadn't seen her come back.

She was smiling.

I rest my eyes on her hands when I see the equipment. Finally, it was better that she untie me, and fast.

- Untie me, Aris.

She ignored me as she set the objects down, holding just one in her hand.

I knew what it was and where it was going, and there was no way it was going to fit.

- Aris untie me, don't you want to keep feeling my cock inside you?

She looks at me at last, I'd managed to get her attention.

- Mmmh no, we're not finished yet.

Are you serious? I've just created a monster.

She approaches me and strokes my cock with her fingertips.

Damn.

I couldn't take it anymore, I hadn't taken an aphrodisiac, but my body was burning.

He was glistening with sweat, positioning herself above me she pours lube on cock.

- I wonder what this will feel like My love.

- I don't want to know, untie me.

She continued stroking cock with a smile on her face my body was trembling, I couldn't hold back my moans it was too good to feel her hand around it.

- I forbid you to cum without my permission.

She had taken a dark look.

Placing the urethra plug at the entrance, she starts to push it in.

It hurts like hell, why do I have it in my house again?

My body was in agony, the ropes so tight that my skin was probably already red underneath.

She'd pull it in and out of my cock, I was going to come, but as soon as it went in again it would stop her coming out.

My mind was getting foggy.

- It's so much better when our roles are reversed, my love?

I felt like my voice was far away.

Was I really fainting?

No !

Impossible...

She withdrew with a jerk, and I felt my body vibrate.

The worst was the liquid coming out, not semen, but urine.

Holy shit, and she was covered in it.

For the first time, I had to hide my embarrassed face.

- Untie me," I said, trembling.

She seemed as excited as ever.

- Only if we keep on Love!

Her voice was stern, she was blackmailing me now.

I fucking love her.

- I love you.

She opens her eyes in surprise, did I really just say that right after I...

I'm losing my mind.

She starts to undo the ties, once they're all off. I try to stand up, but my body refuses to be tempered.

In the end, I just lie there on the sticky floor.

I turn my head to look at the clock, 4:45.

- Shall we continue?

I look at her and then at my tail, straighten up and offer her my hand.

- Of course, little puppy.

I lift her, kissing her.

- We should do it in the shower. I say, pulling away from her lips.

She throws herself at my lips again to shut me up.

Not wanting to let go of me, her arms were around my neck and her hands in my hair she pulled.

If we do it until morning, I'll have a hard time being in time for the papers Nov needs.

- Love focus on me.

Her eyebrows were furrowed, and she was pouting.

- Yes, I'm all yours, but then I've got to get back to work.

She just nods, slipping her hand between her thighs to grab this from my cock. Which she places at the entrance to her intimacy.

- Come inside me My Love, I want it so much. I don't know, why I'm in this state, but it's your fault, so sort it out.

I smile as I slowly sink into her. I turn on the water, still as cold as ever, but she didn't seem to mind.

It felt good.

She clawed at my back and sank her teeth into my neck.

Moaning much louder than before.
I wanted to change position, so I put her down and turned her around without waiting.

I entered roughly.

Holding her hips she trembled, even with the icy water her body was still as hot as ever.

I feel so good right now, I don't have to be brutalized to get what I want from her.

- I put aphrodisiacs in your milkshake.

She turns, glaring at me.

I smiled at her, continuing to thrust at high speed.

- You're hateful.

- I know My little puppy.

This moment is unbelievable. She'd done things I'd never done with other women.

I was conquered.

- Marry me, Aris.