Despair

Squeezing her neck while moving inside her tight intimacy, even preparing it with my fingers; I'd had to force my cock inside.

As for her, her body was trembling, so much so that she could barely stand on her legs, I was obliged to hold her by the waist with my available arm.

She must have been on the verge of fainting, hardly struggling at all.
My back and forth movements were faster and rougher. I could sink deep without fear, her vagina sucking my cock, it was exhilarating. Every time I went in, I was on the verge of cumming.

The water running over our bodies was no longer so cold; on the contrary, it brought new sensations.

- Little puppy, you don't realize how I'm getting off.

She didn't react when I turned her around to face me, so I lifted her by putting her legs on my forearms.

- You'd better behave.

As her eyes fell to the floor, she began to panic and clutched the back of my neck.

I giggled, his face buried in my neck.

- Please stop, I can't take it anymore," she whined.

Replacing my cock inside her pussy, I thrust in again with brutality. She moaned in pain as she bit down on my neck.

She had bitten so hard that blood began to stick to the bite, from which her teeth were still attached.

- Go on, little puppy, put your mark on me...
I was on the verge of cumming so much my body was vibrating, I was starting to see blurred. It was as if I'd been transported to another dimension.

My body had unloaded all its accumulated frustration.

I was intoxicated.

With this intoxication, I desire her all the more.

Pulling out, a stream of semen fell to the floor.
I laid her back on the ground, then leaned over her, lifting her chin.

- Thank me, I've been tender today, but don't expect such kindness next time, little puppy.

- You're allowed to walk around the house for a while, it's all secure, so it would be impossible for you to escape. You can try to kill me if you like, I'd love to watch you try.

Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body, I left the bathroom without looking back, leaving her behind completely soiled.