Sensitivity

Miming orchestral movements with my arms, while whirling around myself, it was as if I were transported to another universe.

My little puppy, deprived of all senses, was an incredible sight.

Oh mother, you'd be proud of me, I'm a good boy who'll pass on everything you've taught me.

My body moved mechanically towards the bed, where she was still restrained.

Holding a bucket of water in my hands, I threw it directly at her.

Today's punishment would be so exhilarating for me.

I placed electrodes on his body, then sat down on a chair opposite the bed, only the pain I was going to give him would make me dance with the angels.

I activate the first level, her body convulses and cries of pain waltz in my ears, what a sweet melody.

Aris continues to sing to me.

I stopped the device and moved closer to see her state, her body still trembling, I wanted to increase the power, but I had to be reasonable.

She'd risk it.

I run a hand through my hair as I turn down the music.

Returning to her, I removed the blindfold, her eyes closed, I placed my fingers on her eyelids to open them.

She was completely out of it, so I loosened the ties and lifted her up.

She lay inert in my arms, and we headed for our own bathroom, entering the shower and turning on the hot water.

The water flowed directly over our bodies, and I held her against me, needing her to come to her senses.

- Little puppy, wake up.

She didn't move, but I rubbed her body to warm her, she was breathing, but she had to regain consciousness.

Turning off the water, I lay her body in the shower and grabbed a large towel, in which I wrapped her, then tossed her over my shoulder to my bedroom.

It was the hottest room in the house.
I look at her marks and then at her broken wrist.
I had to nurse her or she wouldn't last long.

I grabbed her right wrist and put it back in place, and she groaned in pain as she sat up, her head banging against mine.

I don't say a word when her frightened eyes land on me, so I get up and grab the care kit.

- Give me your wrist, I'll make a bandage to hold it while it heals.

She looks at me surprised then confused.

- You're being kind now," she says.

I smile.

- My mother always told me I was a good boy. Before I rip her throat out.

She backs up to the wall with difficulty, frightened by my revelation.

- Y... Us, are you going to kill me? she stutters.

I get up and pull her leg with force, she ends up underneath me, the towel starting to come off, the fucking effect she had on me when she was like that.

- Little puppy, this is the last thing I'd want, but I just ask you to do one thing. To obey the rules, and I'll be nice.

She swallows, salivating with difficulty, her hazel eyes plunged into mine.

- Who are you? She asks again

I sit back down on the edge of the bed, annoyed at her for breaking the mood with her stupid questions.

- Enough talk, I'll tend to your wounds, and you'll return to your cage.

Her face decomposes when I say the word cage.

- No! Please, don't lock me in there again, begs telle.

- And why should I grant your request, my little puppy? I ask, smiling wryly.

She seems to think for a few seconds.

Then she says

- I promise I won't report you to the police when I get out of here.

I burst out laughing at the end of that sentence, which was so hilarious it made my stomach turn.

- Because you honestly think I'm going to let you walk out of here with marks on your body, proves that you're my property. And what's mine, I'll keep close to me forever.

I get up and head for the door.

- Look after yourself, you've been a naughty puppy today, you don't deserve me to look after you.

I walked out.