World

With my phone in hand, I looked at the cameras in the house - well, the camera in one room, to be precise - and my eyes opened wide.

She was gone. My fear had just come true, running like crazy, I got into my car and started up in a hurry. 30 minutes, I should never have left.

That fucking fat pig had wasted my time with his nonsense, he was incapable, he couldn't just stay in his place.

If I didn't find Aris when I got back, I'd kill him, I'd slaughter him, just as I'd have to pick up the pieces with a spoon.

I was driving so fast that I couldn't make out the landscape.

Another 5 minutes, sweat dripping from my forehead, she wasn't going anywhere.

She needed me in her life, she needed me to lead her. In order to make more decisions on her own.

Aris, if you're gone my world collapses, I start to see blurred, my ears ringing

I was in anguish.

I had arrived, the car's lights were shining on the front of the house, or at least what was left of it.

I got out without even turning off the engine, panic making me forget everything.

I stopped short, there she was in front of me, barely holding on for dear life, wearing clothes, my clothes.

You want to fuck her.

Shut up!

She looked at me, started to run in the opposite direction, but ended up stumbling, not even 100 meters away.

I laughed a laugh that echoed.

I'd arrived just in time, and all fear had vanished. Leaving only room for Chaos.

I had to make her regret it.

I step forward and crouch down to her level.

- Little puppy.

I stroked her head, her eyes staring into mine in fright, she was scared.

- Please, let me go.
She says

- My little puppy. Keep on being scared, keep on suffering, suffocate. Your fear is a delicacy I want to feast on.

I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her towards the car, she was still struggling. It was fucking awesome.

Placing her body on the hood of the car, I pull down her pants.

I come and lick my fingers and insert them inside her intimacy, she screams as she tries to push me away.

- You have to understand that, in my world, I've built a cage, and it's for you, you're my obsession Aris. You'll never get out of that cage.