Dark deep

Blood was clotting on her marks, and I hadn't been able to contain myself from marking several parts of her skin. Her body was sweating, the pain must have been unbearable for her.

I positioned myself in front of her, lifting her head.

- I'm not done with you, puppy.

She gazed at me with dilated eyes, it was magnificent, my cock pulsing in my pants.

Untying the ropes holding her to the chair, I lifted her into the bathroom, placing her directly inside the shower, I turned on the cold water which fell directly on her.

Surprised, she cowered, holding her legs between her arms, and pulling out a stool from the room, I sat down and stared at her.

- Wash up! Quickly so we can get on with the fun.

She didn't look in my direction, but just stood up and started rubbing her body. At times, her face twisted in pain and a few moans escaped her lips.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, looking at every part of her body where I'd left my mark, she could never belong to anyone else again.

She'd be mine forever.

I stood up and took off my clothes then stepped into the shower, she stepped back, seeing me coming her body stuck to the wall.

She was really tiny and insignificant, and I towered over her, trembling like the last leaf on a tree in the middle of winter.

Defenseless little puppy.

I turned her around. Her face met the wall and she cried out, struggling.

- Let go of me," she cried.

- My little puppy, the game has just begun.
My cock was pressed against her buttocks, she was still trying to get out of my grip, but the more she moved, the more her ass rubbed against my cock.

- You should worry more about what's going to go inside your vagina.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw my sex. Her eyes opened in amazement.

I licked my fingers and inserted them inside her intimacy.

She cried out for me to stop, swinging her arms in all directions.

My fingers were moving inside, I couldn't wait to plunge my cock in. It was certain she'd welcome it whole, but if she didn't we'd have to force it.

Fuck, my obsession with her was taking shape, my desires finally coming true.