Brat

I was on this country road, I had to pull over. She was awake, I'd seen her in the rearview mirror, I had to taste her mouth around my cock.

I finally found a quiet little wood, I wasn't far from home.

I parked and got out of the car, grabbed a knife from my inside pocket and pulled her out, just untying her feet to make it easier for her to take my cock. I took off the blindfold that covered her eyes.
She was looking at me with her eyebrows furrowed, strangely calm, but I couldn't resist any longer, with her eyes shooting at me.

Her gaze riveted on me, she could only see my eyes through the hood.

- I'm going to remove your gag, you can try to scream, but as you can see, we're in the middle of nowhere, so don't try to run away either, I'll catch you, and as punishment, I'll break your legs.

She looked at me without blinking.

- Nod if you understand.

Then, at last, she shook her head back and forth, letting her tears fall.

I lean over her, pulling her head back with the help of her hair.

- Good girl.

Removing the gag and throwing it to the floor, I finally pulled out my penis. Her eyes open wide in astonishment. She starts to struggle. But I still had her hair in my hands.

Smiling under the temptation, I came to pinch her nose to force her to breathe through her mouth, and the moment she did, I'd shove my cock in. She resisted, would she be willing to lose consciousness again to keep it out of her mouth?

- Open your mouth bitch, know that the longer you take to do it, the more I'll make my pleasure last, lacerating your face.

Losing patience, I grabbed the blade and slowly ran it across her cheek, pressing down hard, sure to leave a scar. She moaned in pain. Blood began to gush from the wound.

Her mouth was half-open, and I slipped my thumb in to open it wider by pressing inside. At last I was able to sink my cock in.

- Bite it and I'll gouge your eyes out.
Tears streamed down her face as I began to move back and forth down her throat.

Fuck, that's so good!