Overwhelming thinking

I hadn't heard a sound behind me for an hour, so I turned around.

She was wrapped up in the comforter and fast asleep.

I still had a lot of work to do, but I couldn't help admiring her as she slept.

I moved closer to the bed and squatted down opposite her. Her breathing was soothing, I wanted to caress her face, but I restrained myself.

The evening ahead was going to be entertaining.

I wasn't worried that she'd try to escape, but it would be impossible, and no one would help her.

I spent a few minutes watching her, lost in thought.

It was still nice when she didn't talk.

I'd have to reconsider the option of sewing her mouth shut, but then it would be a hassle to devour her lips.

I still had this strange feeling why nothing was going the way I wanted with her.

I'm not kind, I'm ruthless, heartless. But with her, I was losing my nerve.

I absolutely had to get my act together.

I straightened up and left the room, needing to clear my head.

The gym, I should be working out.

I take off my sweatshirt and throw it across the room, before starting the music.

I breathe as I start to stretch.

Aris, she's smart, as if she didn't notice my presence around her.

I'll admit I'd been particularly discreet, but my obsession with her might be failing me.

I'd left no trace behind me, the cameras, I'd picked them all up.

The news wasn't talking about her either, at least not on the TV channels.

It was strange that her parents weren't trying to find her, yet they regularly came to see her, even if it was out of the blue.

I was going to have to make sure of that soon. It was almost the end of the month, and I still had a lot to test with her.

I had to satisfy my desires on her body, which was now mine.

The music rang through the room as I did an ab workout, my body glistening, but I was still pushing my limits.

No matter how hard I tried, my mind kept bringing me back to her, this fucking obsession.

Mother, what have you done with me? Aris was probably right, I was a monster.

A monster infatuated with its prey.