Chapter Seven

Juro stayed a few extra minutes to answer questions that students had before he left. The art teacher had then announced that there would be more information about who will be going early next week.

The class was now extremely talkative as everyone was excitedly chatting about the opportunity while they worked on their projects.

"It's gotta be you y/n. There is no way anyone else deserves to go more than you. I mean you have so much talent when it comes to this stuff. Besides you're practically the captain of this club." Kayo exclaimed as she was working in her sketch book. Kayo wasn't the best artist in the world but she was still pretty decent.

You shook your head. "I doubt it will be me. There are a lot of third years in the club, one of them will probably be picked." you replied.

"We'll see. I totally think it's gonna be you though." Kayo said.

You smiled at her, she was always in your corner cheering you on. The exact same way Kuroo and Kenma were. Kuroo and Kayo were loud supporters while Kenma was a quiet one. But he was still there for you just as much as the other two.

You got a good amount of work done on your pottery before you and Kayo decided to pack up. Art club was very casual and you were only expected to stay for as long as you wanted to or could. You were usually the last to leave though just because you found it so easy to lose track of time when you were focused on one of your art projects.

You and Kayo left the room with only the teacher and two first years remaining. You didn't want to stay too late though since you were still planning to go to Kayo's for a little while.

The two of you made your way to her car. It was one of her moms car but Yaku and Kayo had practically taken it over as their own. You loved that car, it was a red convertible and probably cost a ridiculous amount of money. Your mom was always saying how she couldn't believe the woman let her teenage kids drive a car like that but you knew for a fact that Kayo was very careful with it, and you had a feeling Yaku was as well.

You climbed into the passenger seat and Kayo took the drivers seat.

"Oh my God, every time Mori drives he changes the seat setting and makes it way too close!" Kayo complained as she adjusted her seat so she could comfortably fit.

You couldn't help but laugh, Kayo was always making fun of her brothers height which would usually result in the two of them getting into little arguments.

"I'd imagine he has to do that to drive safely." you pointed out.

Kayo grinned. "Cause he is short. I'm totally bugging him about that when we get home."

You laughed and rolled your eyes playfully. The engine then came blaring to life and the car went cruising down the road. Within no time you were at Kayo's house.

You followed her inside. You had been to her house plenty of times, it was a decent size, a little bigger than yours. It wasn't spotless but it also wasn't messy. Their house was usually busy though, they were the type of family that were only really in their rooms to sleep, other than that everyone just kinda hung around on the main floor. The vibe was completely different than at your house.

As soon as you two were in the house one of their two cats came running down the hallway, she was always trying to go outside the second the door was open. The other one was always sleeping and couldn't be bothered to get up.

You took a second to pet the cat before following Kayo into the living room, like yours it was open to the kitchen. Yaku was sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter working on what looked to be his lab report Kuroo had mentioned this morning.