Chapter 118: Teasing

"Lil sis come here

"Lil sis come here." Yichen called out. His sister popped out from behind the door with a playful smile.

"You called?" She said.

"Come meet the love of my life Mochou."

"Hello. I'm his sister Yijie. You can call me JieJie and I think I'll call you... MoMo. Yeah MoMo sounds cute just like you." She exclaimed.

"If you want me to call you JieJie that's fine but I'd rather you don't call me MoMo. That's the name Yichen gave to his pet quail." Mochou said feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"He did? Big bro since when did you start raising quails?" She asked. Mochou however wasn't paying attention to her question because he was checking on the twins.

"Big bro! Yuhu! Are you listening?"

"What?" Yichen asked his sister.

"What's caught your attention?"

Yijie quickly forgot her previous question and curiously walked over to see what Yichen was doing. Yichen picked up his Little Goji Berry Muyang and proudly raised him for his sister to see.

"Mochou is the love of my life but these to our my pride and joy!" Yichen said.

"Kyah! He's so cute! And those eyes, he must be a GER." She said with her arms raised in hopes of holding the little baby.

"He is. This is Muyang but his nickname is Little Goji Berry. Yichen said as he gently passed him over to his sister.

"Don't forget to support his head." He reminded her as he helped make sure she held the little baby properly.

"Like this?"

"That's great." Yichen confirmed. He then reached inside the bassinet again and took out their son.

"This is my son Muchen." Yichen announced while holding him next.

"Wow! His cheeks are so plump I just want to pinch them." She exclaimed.

"If you think his cheeks are cute wait until you see their little feet. They're cute enough to eat." Yichen said.

Mochou sat on the side listening to the brother and sister duo talk about pinching, bitting, eating, and doing all sorts of strange things to the Goji Berries. A bit creeped out he snuck out of the room to go to the bathroom.

"I thought Yichen was the black sheep of the family but it turns out his sister is exactly like him." Mochou mused as he took his time walking through the house.

...

"He's gone." Yijie said after awhile. Yichen raised his head and noticed Mochou had indeed disappeared. He didn't know why so he got up to go find his missing bae.

"Watch the babies." He told his sister before leaving the room. Within seconds he found Mochou coming in from outside.

"Did you go to the bathroom?" Yichen asked him.