Chapter 146: Baby talk

"Gah!"

"Buhgah!"

"Gagabubu!"

"Buhbuhbah!"

"Gegege!"

Muyang and Muchen woke up. From the moment they saw their parents they were nothing but smiles. Yichen and Mochou were still asleep but the two babies were chattering and snuggling up against them.

Muyang scooted up close to his daddy Yichen and gave him a big wet drooling kiss on the cheek. Yichen was dead asleep. Not even the drool dripping down his face could wake him.

Happily giggling away Muchen climbed on top of Yichen. Sitting up high and looking down at his sibling and parents he bounced up and down.

"Hyah!"

Boom*

Muchen lost his balance as he bounced around and fell. Luckily he landed between his parents on the soft bed. Unhurt and thinking it was funny he climbed back on top of his daddy and purposefully fell again.

Wanting to have fun like his brother Muyang climbed on top of Mochou. Sitting on his fumu Muyang looked around feeling disappointed. Yichen was sleeping on his side, but Mochou was on his back. Because of this Muyang was left feeling wronged as he looked up at his brother.

"Gagaboo!"

While glaring at his brother who had climbed on top of Yichen again after falling he angrily slammed his little hands against Mochou's face. Suddenly being slapped hard by Little Goji Berry Mochou woke up.

"Little Goji what are you doing?" Mochou asked as he grabbed the naughty little baby. Trapped in his fumu's hands Muyang started fussing. He wiggled and kicked his little feet. Mochou assumed it was because he was upset with him for being gone for so long.

"I'm sorry babies. Daddy and I didn't plan on being away so long. Don't be angry." Mochou said. He held Muyang up high to soothe him but it didn't work. In fact it caused him to fuss louder. Not because he was upset with Mochou. What Muyang really wanted was to fall down like his brother and have some fun. Mochou didn't understand and was having a hard time holding up the wiggling Little Goji. He pulled him close and hugged him once his arms became tired which only upset Little Goji Berry more.

While Mochou was dealing with Little Goji Berry, Big Goji Berry was once again climbing on top of his father ready to fall off again. Mochou saw him and panicked. He reached over and pulled Big Goji Berry down. Upset he started kicking his little feet and crying. Now Mochou had two fussy babies.

"Goji Berries, your daddy and I are really sorry. We love you. Don't hate us." Mochou pleaded with his angry little twins. Big Goji struggled so much he broke free from Mochou's grasp and crawled over to Yichen's side of the bed.

"Wait. Are you only mad at me?" Mochou asked when he saw Big Goji try climbing his father again with a smile. While he was distracted Little Goji Berry took it as an opportunity to escape Mochou's grasp and roll over to Yichen's side like his brother. Abandoned by both his babies Mochou felt his chest tighten.

"We both disappeared. Why am so the only one being snubbed?" Mochou pouted as he watched his Goji Berries climbed all over his sleeping husband.

...

Mochou couldn't watch any longer. He got up and decided to go to the bathroom. But not before pulling both babies kicking and screaming away from Yichen and placing them on the floor.

"Don't fuss. I'm doing this for your own safety. What if you fall off the bed while I'm gone?" Mochou reasoned.

Since Muchen learned to crawl they made sure the floors were clear of anything dangerous. Making the floor a lot safer than staying in bed with the sleeping Yichen. Big Goji didn't understand and wasn't happy. He grabbed the side of the bed and tried to climb back up. Mochou mistook it as him wanting to be with Yichen. He held out his hands to hug him but Muchen started crying. Yichen who had been sleeping the entire time finally woke up.