Chapter 140: Meaningless Words (NSFW)

Mochou quickly reached the Registration Office. His eyes locked on to the depressed man wearing orange the instant he arrived.

"It's Yichen. It's my husband!" Mochou nearly shouted at the top of his lungs. He wanted to run over and jump into his arms but as he moved closer reality set in.

"I can't let him see me like this." Mochou thought as he froze in place. The excitement he felt was replaced by the fear that Yichen would reject his current appearance. He slipped behind one of the buildings. His focused gaze could burn a hole through the wall as he cowardly hid.

"Told you he's attractive." Quian Duo gloated from next to him. Curious he had followed Mochou to see what he might do.

"There's no one better looking than him." Mochou said.

"I bet he looks even better when he smiles."

"He does. It's infectious and sweet." Mochou said.

"You sound like you've seen it." Quian Duo said. He looked over at Mochou and noticed big tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I have. He's the man I told you about this morning." Mochou revealed.

"The one from your dreams?"

"Yes, he's my husband. He's my husband Yichen." Mochou sobbed. Quian Duo had a hard time believing it. But he knew Mochou and a part of him wanted to believe him.

"Why don't you go over there? He's waiting for you."

"He's never seen me like this. He only knows me as this petite, big eyed, weak GER." Mochou said as he knelt down on the ground in fear.

Quian Duo was shocked to hear the word GER from Mochou. The man said the same unknown word to him after they first met. Strangely enough he had started to believe Mochou's crazy story.

"If he was in your dream how did he end up here?"

"I don't know, but I'm happy he is."

"Why? So you can watch him fade away from afar from heartbreak?" Quian Duo pointed out.

"I know it's cruel but I'm really scared. Once he meets me like this I could lose him."

"This morning you told me he was the man of your dreams. Someone who loved and accepted everything about you. Were you lying?" Quian Duo questioned.

"I didn't lie. He has always looked at me with love and acceptance." Mochou said.

"Then why are you scared?"

Mochou looked up at his best friend. He had a point. Yichen had always said he would love him no matter what. It seemed silly to doubt Yichen might not love him after seeing his body. It was silly but the fear was real and hard to shake. Like a coward he continued to hide behind the building.

Feeling bad for Mochou and a little annoyed with his cowardice Quian Duo ran out from behind the building and headed straight for Yichen. In a panic to stop him Mochou ran after him.

"Hey Yichen!" Quian Duo shouted.

Hearing his name Yichen raised his head. At first he saw the kind man who helped bring him to this strange town. He wasn't interested in the man and planned to go back to brooding when behind him he saw another man.

The man was large. With wide shoulders and well defined thick muscles. He seemed like he would be shorter than himself but it was hard to know for sure because the man was far away and running. He had a shaved head and and dark tanned skin from being out in the sun all day. But there was something about his eyes. The moment Yichen saw them he knew.