Chapter 91: Harmony (NSFW ~ light)

Walking down the street Mochou looked at Yichen and lightly nudged his shoulder.

"Feeling jealous?" Mochou asked.

"Was it that obvious?"

"I'd be surprised if your mom and Meng Yao aren't laughing about it right now." Mochou said as he laughed.

Feeling embarrassed Yichen decided to retaliate by picking the giggling Mochou up in his arms. The eyes of the villagers in the distance didn't matter to either of them as they playfully rushed all the way home.

Once home Yichen looked towards the bedroom with a mischievous smile. Mochou noticed his gaze. He knew what Yichen wanted but he wasn't sure if now was appropriate. He slowly slipped his arms around Yichen's neck. With his lips pressed up to his ear, Mochou dashed his hopes.

"Not until tonight. I want sone fruit. Let's go for a walk through the forest and pick some big fresh fruit for lunch." Mochou said.

"I'll get all the fruit you want later."

"Can't we go together?" Mochou asked with big eyes.

"If that's what you want. As discussed this morning I won't stop you as long as we walk slow and are careful along the way." Yichen promised. He then took a step towards the bedroom.

Mochou stopped him again by placing his hand on Yichen's cheek. He forced Yichen to look at him while he spoke.

"First we pick fruit, have lunch, and take a long bath. A really long bath. I haven't bathed properly since I found out I was pregnant because lifting the buckets would be too heavy. Now that you are home I expect you to help me." Mochou said.

"For someone who hasn't bathed in days you smell wonderful." Yichen said as he playfully sniffed behind Mochou's ear.

"Stop! Hahaha! It tickles."

Mochou laughed from Yichen's exaggerated sniffing. While Mochou was distracted Yichen stepped closer and closer to the bedroom.

"Wait! Haha! Yichen." Mochou said when he finally noticed they had reached the bedroom.

"Please, just a little."

"There's no 'just a little'. Just a little can be unsatisfying or lead to a lot. Let's wait until tonight."

Yichen grumbled a little before reluctantly lowering Mochou. His conflicted look on his face caused Mochou to laugh again.

"Don't laugh or I'll drag you to bed right now." Yichen threatened. Mochou wasn't afraid. He stood on his tip toes and pulled his face down just close enough to gently kiss his lips.

"Let's enjoy ourselves tonight." Mochou said.

"Tempting your husband like this is dangerous." Yichen said.

"I know, but I believe you will respect my wishes." Mochou responded confidently.

"Hmm... my bae can be so demanding sometimes."

"Yet you still love me."

"Always." Yichen said as he bent down to kiss him. It was soft and brief but incredibly warm.

...

Walking through the forest Yichen held Mochou's waist along the way. He agreed to not restrict his actions like he had in the past. However he couldn't help himself from being protective and overly cautious. Mochou didn't mind. He welcomed his protective hand and thoughtfulness.

After a long walk they finally came across a mango tree. Mochou looked at it like it was a treasure. Rushing forward he nearly slipped away from Yichen's reach.