Chapter 117: Yijie

Mochou didn't realize how tired he truly was until he woke up the next morning. Normally he and Yichen would be woken up several times at night to change and feed their Goji Berries but Mochou was sleeping like the dead and didn't wake up once. When he finally did, he was surprised to learn it was almost noon.

"Sorry for leaving you to take care of them all night and morning without me." Mochou said as he touched their tiny little toes.

"It's fine. I think they were also tired like you and slept more than usual." Yichen said. He smiled but Mochou could see he was a little worried.

"Hopefully they can regain their usual vigour after a calm day."

"Maybe I should tell my mom and sister to come another day or go over there instead?" Yichen mused aloud.

"I don't think that's necessary. Except... maybe you should stay in the living room. That way the babies can avoid the excitement." Mochou said.

"We will."

"Do you think we have time before they arrive?" Mochou asked. He fiddled a little with Yichen's sleeve as he spoke. Yichen realized Mochou had something he wanted the moment he did.

"Is there something you're hoping to do before they arrive?" He asked.

"I need a bath." Mochou stated with strong determination.

"We've talked about this..."

"I don't care. My skin feels itchy and my hair smells. Being wiped down with a cloth and some herbal water isn't going cut it anymore." Mochou said.

"How did you handle it before we got married?"

"Have you never heard the saying 'Once you get a taste of the good life, there's no going back.' I can't go back to not having a regular bath or shower now." Mochou said.

"You know when we start traveling it will be difficult to bathe regularly." Yichen said with a laugh.

"Difficult but not impossible. If we make a portable version of the shower all we need to do is add hot water and... BAM! We can bathe." Mochou said. His answer caused Yichen to laugh louder.

"So... do I have time for a bath?"

"How about a shower?"

"I want a bath."

"There won't be enough time to heat up enough water for a bath before my sister comes. However a shower is doable." Yichen said.

"Then... I'll take a shower now and a more thorough bath tonight." Mochou decided.

"Will I be joining you in the bath?" Yichen whispered up close to his ear in a deep sultry voice.

"It's too early to even discuss doing anything like that." Mochou said while playfully pushing him away.

"It never hurts to ask." Yichen teased.

...

It didn't take Yichen a long time to prepare the shower. Once done Mochou went in and with Yichen's help he was thoroughly washed.

"This feels so good!" Mochou exclaimed as Yichen massage his scalp with soap.

"If you keep saying things like that I'll get atoused." Yichen said as his fingers slowly traced his spine all the way down.

"How can you act turned on when looking at my misshapen body?" Mochou asked. When he looked down at his own body and saw the remnants of his pregnancy he couldn't help but frown. It was a far cry from his once picturesque eight pack he had in his previous life.