Chapter 133: A Sour Mistake

After the babies were fed they quickly fell asleep without much difficulty. Little Goji Berry even fell asleep before he finished eating.

"Seeing them dead tired I don't know if it's good or bad." Mochou said as he walked away from the bed.

"I think it's good. They'll have a nice nap and hopefully they'll sleep well tonight." Yichen said.

"I'm glad things have been going well. I was worried being surrounded by so many people might get scare them or cause a fit. Instead they were happy all day."

"Since they loved it so much maybe we can take them out like this regularly." Yichen suggested.

"We could, but not too often. I still think keeping their schedule is important." Mochou said.

"Listen to you." Yichen said as he gave Mochou a light peck on the cheek.

"How sweet!" Yijie said when she saw it. Mochou turned bright red at her comment whereas Yichen smirked.

"Yijie." Shirong said with a light blush of his own.

"Hehe, it's fine they are married and so are we." Yijie said. She then hopped up and gave him a peck on the cheek. Shirong instantly went from a light blush to a steaming crimson. Yijie playfully laughed at the sight as she skipped away.

"Lunch will be ready and brought up soon. While we wait I'm really curious to see what you look like in your new outfit." Yijie said. She hurried over and pulled out Yichen's new orange outfit.

"I'll wear it tomorrow."

"No, try it on now. Let us see." She insisted. Yichen took the clothing but was a bit shy about trying it on. He looked at Mochou for help. Mochou however was happy with the idea.

"I'm also curious with how it will look." Mochou said. Yichen couldn't refuse now that Mochou showed an interest. He moved behind the screen with the new outfit to change. While he did that the others sat down and waited.

"Living at an inn for so long must be interesting?" Mochou asked.

"It can be when moving from place to place with new things to see and do. Staying at one inn for so long is getting a bit boring, though."

"I hope it isn't too boring considering you are building a home here." Mochou said. He didn't intend to sound judgemental but he spoke before he could think. Luckily, Yijie didn't take offence.

"Living at home is very different from an inn. The things that can be done are more free like raising chickens or decorating things. ShiShi and I also have a lot of plans to travel to break up the monotony of living in one place." Yijie explained.

"That's true. For Yichen and I, our days are filled with things to do. It can be difficult at times." Mochou said.

"I'm willing to help with anything you might need." Yijie said. Mochou was happy for the offer but he also didn't want to have to rely on outside help. He once again found himself thinking about how he and Yichen could lighten their schedules.

...

Yichen stepped out from behind the screen dressed in a black and orange outfit. Having all eye's staring at him he blushed and walked forward feeling a little shy. Mochou was pleased with the appearance.

"Turn around so we can get the full look." Yijie instructed her brother. Yichen stood absolutely still staring at his sister. It was obvious he didn't want to spin for them but when he glanced at Mochou and saw him eagerly waiting for him to spin. Not wanting to disappoint his bae Yichen stiffly turned around.

"It looks great." Mochou said after his little spin. Yichen gave a bit of a shy smile in response. He was glad Mochou liked his new look. He had a few things he would have loved to say and do with Mochou but they weren't alone so he could only remain passive and quiet.