Chapter 98: Indecent

The storm lasted all day and late into the night. It wasn't until the morning when they finally decided to look at the aftermath of the storm.

"Where are you going?" Yichen asked Mochou as he stood blocking the doorway.

"I'm going to check the garden and look at the hut." Mochou responded.

"Like that?" He said his eyes slowly leering from Mochou's feet all the way up to the top of his head.

"Like what?"

Mochou was insulted by his ogling. He crossed his arms and glared back. His attempt to look intimidating and angry failed miserably. It only looked cute and endearing in Yichen's eyes.

"Stop smiling."

"I can't."

"It's creepy and you haven't answered my question."

"What question?"

"You asked if I was going out 'like that'. What did you mean by 'like that'?" Mochou explained.

"I meant your clothes or should I say your lack of clothes." Yichen clarified. Mochou was still walking around the house in nothing but a pair of loose thin ankle length underpants.

"It's hot and we're at home. We've had this discussion before."

"When you are in the house it's fine. But going outside like this is... inappropriate." Yichen said knowing full well Mochou wouldn't accept his explanation.

"Inappropriate for who? In the house? In the yard? It's only you and me." Mochou mocked.

"People might see you in the yard." He responded unfazed by his tone.

"Not unless you let people in the yard."

"You could burn under the hot sun."

"I'll only burn if I stand in the sun. But I'll sweat myself into a puddle in or out of the sun." Mochou said.

"You can wear the thin night robe. The weather is cooler after the storm." Yichen said as he held the thin white robe up for him to see.

Mochou looked at the robe. They had this conversation before and he had won. Yet Yichen was bringing it up again.

"I don't like repeating the same arguments again and again." Mochou pouted.

"This isn't the same. You wanted to walk around the house with nothing but your underpants on and I agreed because it's inside the house. Now your asking to walk around exposed outside. It's different."

"I've walked to the toilet like this."

"I've never been happy with that."

"You didn't say anything about it before."

"It was a quick walk and not worth the argument. But this is different."

"Why? I've seen you on more than one occasion working in the yard or chopping wood without a top on."

"Unlike a weak GER, I'm a man and my body is strong and healthy." Yichen said thinking it was a good point. Mochou thought differently. He had an urge to call him a sexist.

"I am not a GER." Mochou said instead.

"You weren't a GER in your past life but you are now."

"That's not what I meant. Yichen I am not a GER, a man, or even a female. I am your spouse. I don't want you to think of me within some gender box. Not when we are at home and it's just the two of us." Mochou said.

Yichen looked at Mochou troubled. If he agreed with Mochou than there was no way he'd be able to stop him from walking around half naked. But if he didn't he was certain Mochou would be upset with him.