lorenzo berkshire: trying to break up with them but they kiss you instead

you were alone with him, talking in the slytherin common room, though you felt like the connection between the two of you had gotten weaker. the usual banter felt forced, and there was an undeniable tension lingering in the air.

"i don't know, enzo," you say, your voice barely above a whisper.

"it just feels like something's off between us." you say.

he looks at you, his expression unreadable. "what do you mean?" he asks.

you feel a knot form in your stomach. "i just.. don't feel the same spark anymore." you say.

"are you saying... you want to end things?" he asks, his voice barely masking the hurt.

you hesitate, feeling guilt. "i don't know," you admit, your voice trembling slightly. "i just think... maybe it's for the best." you say.

before you can say anything else, he closes the distance between you, his lips crashing against yours in a desperate kiss.

you freeze, immediately forgetting everything you just told him and focusing solely on the feeling of his lips.

he grabs your hips, lifting you up to make you straddle his lap, never breaking the kiss. with your bodies pressed intimately together, the heat between you intensifies, fueling the passion that courses through your veins.

as you straddle him, you feel his desire pulsating beneath you, matching the rhythm of your own racing heart. his hands roam your body with a newfound hunger, exploring every curve as if he can't get enough of you.

his kisses trail from your lips to your neck, sending shivers down your spine as he explores every inch of your skin. each touch leaves you gasping for air, craving more of his intoxicating presence.

with a low growl of desire, he presses himself against you, his body pressed flush against yours as he then gently bites your neck before speaking in a low tone of voice. "still no spark?" he says.