blaise zabini: being out in the rain with them

instead of running for cover, he stops in his tracks, a mischievous smile spreading across his face. without a word, he takes your hand and pulls you closer.

the rain is cold, but his touch is warm as he twirls you around, guiding you effortlessly through the puddles. his laughter mixes with the sound of the rain, and for that moment, nothing else matters. it's just you, him, and the rhythm of the rain.

your heart beats wildly in your chest as you smile at him, the rain pouring down and soaking your clothes. you laugh as he twirls you around, the cold raindrops only making the dance feel more exhilarating.

after a spin, he pulls you into his arms, his face inches from yours, droplets of rain clinging to his skin. he looks at you like you're the only person in the world, and with a soft chuckle, he says, "you know, i think the rain suits you."

you gaze up into his eyes, the raindrops glistening on his face, and you can't help but smile. "maybe the rain suits us both," you reply softly.

he smiles back at you, his eyes sparkling. "maybe it does," he says, leaning in closer. "maybe we suit each other."

your breath catches as he leans even closer, the rain falling all around you. "you're such a smooth talker," you tease, your voice soft.

he chuckles, a playful glint in his eyes. "well, when i have someone as stunning as you standing in the rain with me, it's hard not to try," he says, his voice low and intimate.

"you really know how to make a girl feel special, don't you?" you murmur, your voice barely above a whisper.

he reaches forward, gently brushing a stray lock of hair from your face, his fingers grazing your cheek. "that's because you are special," he replies, his voice husky with desire. "and you know how to drive me crazy."

"maybe we should find somewhere dry," you suggest, your voice laced with desire. "unless you want to keep dancing in the rain."

he chuckles, a mischievous glint in his eye. "well, you know what they say about making wishes in the rain," he says, lifting your chin with his finger, his touch sending shivers down your spine. "why don't i give you a kiss first, and then maybe we'll consider going inside."

he leans in close, his lips moving toward yours. just as you close your eyes, anticipating the kiss, he pivots his head at the last moment and kisses you lightly on the cheek instead, leaving you surprised and wanting more. before you can protest, however, he leans in again, this time pressing his lips to yours in a sweet, lingering kiss.

he lifts his head slightly, resting his forehead against yours, the breath from your shared kiss mingling with the falling rain. "you know what, i think i've changed my mind," he says softly, his voice intimate. "why go inside when we can stay here and enjoy this moment together?"