draco malfoy: being out in the rain with them

the rain drizzles down in a steady rhythm, soft but persistent. it was your idea to go out in the rain, and he just went along with it. the droplets create a soothing melody with the gentle patter against your clothes. his usually pristine appearance is slightly tousled, his hair damp and curling slightly at the edges.

you look back at him, a small smile on your face. "do you like the rain?" you ask softly, your voice tinged with a hint of anticipation.

he looks back at you, his eyes filled with a mix of warmth and concern. "a little," he responds softly, his hand reaching out to brush your damp hair from your forehead.

he takes a step closer, his fingers still playing with your wet hair. "i never really used to like the rain," he admits, his voice low and soft. "but with you, it feels different."

you feel a flutter in your chest at his words. "why's that?" you ask, your voice barely above a whisper.

he takes another step closer, his hand drifting down to your cheek. "because when i'm with you, everything feels better," he murmurs, his gaze locked on yours.

you feel a shiver run down your spine at his gentle touch, your heart rate quickening. "never knew you were a romantic," you tease.

he chuckles softly. "i guess i've been holding back." he leans in closer, your breath mingling with his. "and now i want to hold you," he murmurs, his voice husky as he pulls you into a gentle embrace.

"that's a bit cheesy," you tease, but your arms wrap around him all the same, feeling the warmth of his body against yours. you tilt your head up to meet his gaze, your heart racing.

you feel his body tense slightly, his cheeks flushing with a hint of embarrassment. he runs a hand through his damp hair, avoiding your gaze for a moment. "that was a bit much, wasn't it?" he says softly, his voice filled with a mix of embarrassment and vulnerability.

but before you can respond, he pulls you closer, his arms wrapping tightly around you. his head dips down to bury itself in the crook of your neck, his words muffled against your skin. "but i meant every word," he whispers.

you feel a rush of warmth spread through you at his words, your heart melting at his vulnerability. you bring your hand up to run your fingers through his damp hair.

you feel a gentle kiss on your neck, his lips lingering for a moment before he pulls back just enough to look at you.

he looks at you, a small smile playing at the edge of his lips, his eyes filled with a mixture of desire and affection. "i really do like you," he murmurs softly, his voice tinged with a hint of longing. "more than you know."