theodore nott: thinking they only want you for your body

he's kissing your neck, biting gently, his hands roaming over your skin and under your clothes. he can feel the tension in your body, your grip on his shoulders tightens. "merlin- you're so tense," he murmurs, pulling back to meet your eyes.

"is everything alright?" he asks, his forehead creasing in concern. he gently cups your face in his hands, forcing you to look at him.

his eyes scan your face, searching for any signs of discomfort. "talk to me," he says softly, his thumbs caressing your cheeks.

you don't answer, staying silent and looking down at your lap, avoiding his gaze.

he sits back, his hands falling to his lap. he glances at you from the corner of his eye, the silence between you deafening. he rubs the back of his neck, unsure of what to say. he can tell something is wrong, but he doesn't know what.

"did i... did i do something wrong?" he finally asks, his voice soft. he turns to look at you, his eyes filled with concern and uncertainty. he fiddles with his fingers, waiting for you to respond.

"no," you whisper.

he nods slightly, relief washing over his face. "are you mad at me then?" he asks, his gaze locked on yours.

you shake your head, saying no again.

he sighs, the tension in his shoulders relaxing a bit. "okay," he says simply, his hands falling back to his lap. the room falls silent once more, the air thick with unspoken tension.

he observes you closely, noting your tense posture and the way you avoid meeting his gaze. he begins to realize that something is off. though he doesn't bring it up yet, the realization slowly dawns on him.

after a few moments of uncomfortable silence, he gathers the courage to speak up. "you know i care about you deeply, right?" he begins, his tone gentle but firm. he looks at you intently, searching for a reaction.

"i would never just want you for your body. i want all of you, not just the physical part." he reaches out, gently taking your hand in his. "so please, talk to me. what's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

he intertwines his fingers with yours, squeezing gently. his expression is a mix of concern and affection, his eyes fixed on yours. he waits patiently for a response, his thumb tracing soothing circles over your knuckles.

after a few moments of silence, he huffs softly, realizing you're not ready to talk. he pulls you closer, wrapping his arms around you. "how about we just cuddle instead, hm?" he murmurs, resting his chin on the top of your head.

he settles back, pulling you tight against his chest. he presses a gentle kiss to your hair, his fingers trailing up and down your arm in a soothing motion. "we don't have to talk if you don't want to," he says quietly. "i just want to hold you."