mattheo riddle: finding a letter in their room after they died

to: y/n

happy birthday, my beautiful girl. you're another year older and another year stuck with me, with many more years to come where you'll still be stuck with me.

i hope today brings you as much joy as you bring into my life every single day. i can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays together.

you deserve all the happiness in the world, and i'll spend my life making sure you get it. thank you for being you, for being mine, and for letting me be yours.

this year, i wanted to do something special for you. i've planned a little surprise that i hope will make your day even more unforgettable. but before that, i want you to know how much you mean to me.

you've been my ride or die, my confidant, and my best friend. i'm amazed by you, and i fall more in love with you as time goes by.

i remember the first birthday we spent together. you had that sparkle in your eyes, the same one you always have and the one i always admire, and it made me realize how incredibly lucky i am. i cherish every moment we've had, and i look forward to creating more memories with you.

so, happy birthday, y/n. you make every day brighter, and i promise to do my best to make you as happy as you make me, always and forever.

from: mattheo, your one and only