draco malfoy: kissing you for the first time

you were at the library with him, engrossed in a novel, your brow furrowed in concentration, while he pretended to read beside you, stealing glances at you whenever he could.

he has always admired you, your personality, your laughter that could light up a room, and the way you never gave up on him. as you sit beside him, he feels a surge of courage he hasn't known before. he watches your delicate fingers flip a page, and he realizes he couldn't wait any longer.

"y/n," he whispers, but you ignore him making him roll his eyes. "that stupid book can't be that good." he says.

"it's actually quite interesting, it-" you start but he cuts you off.

"y/n, i don't give a single fuck about that stupid book." he says, his voice laced with annoyance. "put that book down and look at me." he demands.

you chuckle and finally take a look at him.
his eyes meet yours as he takes a deep breath, his heart pounding against his chest. "i've been meaning to tell you something," he says.

you look at him curiously as you set your book aside, giving him your full attention. "what is it?" you say.

instead of replying, he leans in slowly, his hand reaching for yours. he feels the warmth of your skin as your fingers intertwine. his heart races, uncertainty mixing with hope. and then, in a moment, he closes the distance between the two of you and kisses you.

his lips brush against yours gently at first, testing the waters. he moves with tenderness, every movement deliberate and full of longing. his other hand finds the small of your back, pulling you closer. his hand that was holding yours moves to brush a strand of your hair behind your ear. he then cups your cheek, deepening the kiss.

when you finally pull apart, his eyes are wide, searching your eyes as he meets your gaze, his eyes filled with a mixture of fear and longing.

"draco," you whisper, your voice barely audible in the quiet library.

"i'm sorry, y/n. i couldn't hold back anymore," he confesses, his voice rough with emotion.

you stay silent, unsure of what to say. he looks away for a few moments before locking eyes with you again. suddenly, he leans forward, swiftly capturing your lips with his once more, this time with more passion. he gently grabs your waist, lifting you onto his lap, as he continues to move his lips against yours, deepening the kiss with each tender touch.

he pulls back, his forehead pressed against yours. "we should probably stop, yeah?" he says but then he kisses you again. he felt like he was losing control. he was feeling every inch of your body against his, he was feeling your skin against his, your breath against his, your hair, your scent, your body. he felt addicted to every part of you.

he was out of breath and looked at you for a second or two before his lips started moving down to kiss your neck, placing a line of kisses down your neck. his breath was hot and heavy, his mouth leaving sloppy kisses on your skin, as he speaks with a tone of desire. "you taste so good.." he whispers faintly.