theodore nott: finding a letter in their room after they died

dear y/n,

happy anniversary, love. i'm not good at writing letters, but i wanted to try writing one to you for our anniversary. it's funny, isn't it? it feels like just yesterday we met, and now look at us, celebrating another year together.

if someone had told me a few years ago that you'd be mine, i wouldn't have believed them. i always thought you were the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen, and of course, i still do.

every moment with you has been a gift. your smile, your laugh, the way you look at me, it all means the world to me. i don't know how i got so lucky to have you by my side, but i thank the stars every day for you.

remember our first date? i was so nervous. i kept thinking i'd mess everything up, but you were so kind and understanding. you made me feel at ease, and from that moment, i knew i never wanted to be without you.

i can't imagine my life without you. i hope you know how much you mean to me. you're my everything. i want to spend the rest of my life with you, waking up next to you every single day. i will love you until death do us part.

wow, this sounds like i'm writing marriage vows, but think of this as me getting ready for our future wedding. i'm so excited about our future together. i love you, y/n.

with all my love,
theo :)