draco malfoy: as your summer fling

- was always sneaking off with you at midnight
- loved when you would touch him even in the slightest ways
- had you tie his shoelaces for him every time they came untied
- gave you one of his rings
- "here, so you won't forget me. don't you dare forget me."
- asked you to give him something in return (you ended up giving him one of your undergarments, he had to hide it from his parents)
- told his parents all about you (left out the intimate details of course)

--

as you hold him against your chest, his head resting against your shoulder, a sense of tenderness washes over the room. his breathing is still a bit labored from the previous passionate moment, but his eyes are soft and affectionate.

he remains quiet for a moment, his fingers tracing lazy patterns on your skin, before he finally speaks. "can i ask you something?" he mutters, his voice low and a bit hesitant.

you hum in response, encouraging him to continue. he lifts his head slightly, meeting your gaze with a mix of vulnerability and curiosity in his eyes. "have you ever... done something like that before?" he asks delicately, his voice slightly quivering. "with anyone else?"

you pause for a moment, surprised by the question, but you can sense his genuine curiosity and a hint of insecurity in his eyes. you gently brush a strand of hair away from his face, offering a reassuring smile. "not like that, no," you reply softly. "not with anyone else."

a small sigh escapes his lips, his relief apparent as your answer washes over him. he nuzzles his face back into the crook of your neck, his breath warm against your skin. for a moment, he remains silent as he processes your words. then, his voice barely a whisper, he admits, "you're my first."

the quiet confession hangs in the air, his words carrying a mix of vulnerability and tenderness. your heart skips a beat at the unexpected revelation, realizing the significance of what he just shared with you.

"i've never felt like this before," he continues, his voice carrying a mixture of wonder and uncertainty. "it's all new to me."

--

through the warm, shallow waters. he splashes you playfully, causing you to laugh and chase after him. as you both come to a stop, panting slightly with exertion, his gaze turns serious for a moment. he reaches out and takes your hand, intertwining your fingers together. "promise me something," he says, his voice gentle but firm.

you look into his eyes, curious and a little surprised by the sudden turn in his demeanor. "what is it?" you ask, squeezing his hand gently.

he takes a deep breath, his fingers tightening around yours. "promise me you won't forget me," he says, his voice just above a whisper. "that you won't forget all the things we've done together this summer."

your heart skips a beat, a mix of emotions flooding through you at his words. you study his face, the determined yet vulnerable expression in his eyes. you squeeze his hand back gently, nodding in agreement. "i promise," you respond, your voice sincere.

he lets out a sigh of relief, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "good," he murmurs, the tension in his shoulders relaxing. he pulls you closer, his free arm wrapping around your waist and pulling you into a tight embrace.

he buries his face in the crook of your neck, holding onto you tightly. "because this summer has been the best summer of my life," he whispers against your skin. he pulls back slightly to look at you, his eyes searching yours. "i don't want this to end," he says, his voice filled with a hint of resignation. "i don't want to say goodbye to you."