theodore nott: you feeling insecure in a dress

you stand in front of the mirror in your dorm, your reflection staring back at you with an uneasy expression. you're dressed in a gorgeous dress, but you can't shake off the feeling of insecurity.

just as you're about to turn away from the mirror, the door suddenly bursts open. "hey, are you ready-" he begins, but his words are cut short as he sees you standing there.

embarrassment courses through your veins, and you quickly try to hide behind a nearby curtain.

he stands there for a moment, processing the sight of you. a mixture of surprise and confusion is evident on his face.

as you hide behind the curtain, your heart races. heat rises in your cheeks, and you can't bring yourself to meet his gaze.

he steps closer, his eyes fixed on the spot where you're hiding. "what are you doing?" he asks, his voice softer than usual.

you take a deep breath, trying to steady yourself. "i... i just... i don't think this dress looks good on me," you stammer, your voice quiet and unsure.

he frowns, taking another step toward the curtain. "what? that's stupid," he says, his tone firm but gentle. "you look beautiful."

you feel a flutter in your chest at his words, but you can't bring yourself to believe them. "no, i don't," you whisper. "you just saw a glimpse of me."

he lets out a sigh, clearly frustrated. "come out and let me see you properly," he tells you, his words slightly impatient.

you shake your head, too embarrassed to show yourself. "no, please," you say, your voice trembling.

he doesn't answer. there's a long moment of silence, and your heart pounds in your chest. suddenly, he moves behind the curtain with you. he gently backs you up against the wall, his body close to yours.

he looks at you for a moment, his eyes roaming over your body in a way that makes your breath catch. you can feel the heat of his body next to yours, his chest almost touching yours. he reaches up and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear, his fingers lingering on your skin.

"hey, listen to me," he says softly, his voice low and intense. "you look absolutely breathtaking in that dress." he steps even closer, his body pressing against yours, trapping you against the wall. "you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen," he whispers, his breath warm against your ear.

a shiver runs down your spine as his words wash over you. his proximity, combined with his unexpected compliment, makes your head spin. you can feel your resistance crumbling. "theodore..." you murmur, your voice choked with emotion.

he moves his hand to your cheek, his touch gentle but firm. "shh," he murmurs. "just listen to me." he leans in closer, fully pressing against you now, his chest against yours, his thigh between your legs. he's so close that you can feel his heartbeat, strong and steady.

he takes your face in his hands, his gaze locking with yours. "you are stunning," he murmurs. "every time i look at you, i can't believe how lucky i am."

his fingers brush against your skin, tracing a path down your neck and to your collarbone. "that dress... you look like a goddess," he whispers. "so perfect, so beautiful.. and you're mine."