blaise zabini: making you sit on their lap

you were both in your dorm hanging out when you suddenly got the bright idea to put makeup on him, and he reluctantly agreed.

"come on, it'll be fun," you say, grabbing your makeup bag with a mischievous grin.

"fine, but just this once," he mutters, trying to hide his amusement.

you sit down in front of him, rummaging through your makeup. as you start to get ready, he notices you struggling with the lighting and angles.

without warning, he grabs your waist and gently pulls you onto his lap. "this might be easier," he says, settling you comfortably.

"what are you doing?" you ask, your cheeks flushing slightly.

"making sure you can see what you're doing," he replies with a smirk, his arms loosely wrapped around your waist.

you roll your eyes but can't help smiling. "fine, but hold still."

you start applying foundation to his face, your concentration making him chuckle. "you're enjoying this way too much," he teases.

"maybe," you reply with a grin, blending the makeup carefully. "now hold still."

as you continue to work, the initial awkwardness fades, and you both start to laugh at the absurdity of the situation. he occasionally makes a funny face, causing you to giggle and nearly mess up your handiwork.

"you're actually not bad at this," he comments as you carefully apply some eyeshadow.

"thanks," you say, pleased with your efforts. "maybe i'll make a makeup guru out of you yet."

he chuckles, looking at your focused expression. "i doubt that, but this isn't so bad."

by the time you're done, he's covered in a surprisingly well-done makeup look, and you can't help but admire your work. he looks at himself in a small mirror you hand him, raising an eyebrow.

"not bad," he says, genuinely impressed. "but i'm definitely not walking out of this room like this."

"oh, come on," you tease. "i think you could start a new trend."

he laughs, shaking his head. "only for you," he says, tightening his arms around your waist.