mattheo riddle: with them while you're drunk

you're tipsy, walking in the halls on your way back to your dorm when you bump into him.

the expression on his face changes quickly when he realizes your state of intoxication. his voice slightly more stern. "you're drunk?" he says.

"pfft- no." you chuckle drunkenly, almost stumbling just from standing.

he scoffs, yet, it's clear he isn't upset. he's slightly amused, if anything. "you're obviously intoxicated!" he chuckles in response.

"well- intoxicated by you?" you say jokingly, trying not to stumble as you stand there.

his lips twitch upward, giving you a slight smirk.  "what a bold statement," he chuckles softly, placing his hands into his pockets as he looks at you.

"it's the truth- not- a statement," you say and laugh a bit. "what are you doing out here, hm?" you say drunkenly, pointing at him and accidentally poking his neck.

"i'm out here because i... uh..." he chuckles, placing a hand over the spot you poked him by accident. "i couldn't sleep," he explains, though this isn't the full truth. the truth is, he was actually on his way to your room.

"okay, come to my room," you say drunkenly.

his eyebrows shoot up for a quick second, yet, rather than denying the request, he simply shrugs and gives you a sly smirk. "i don't see any reason why not," he mutters softly.

"let's go sleep together." you say as you grab his hand.

he smirks again, slightly more flirty this time. he could easily take advantage of you in this position, though he has no intentions of doing so. "you mean literally, right?" he chuckles.

"i don't know," you say as you start to drag him and walk towards the direction of your room.

he chuckles softly as he's dragged through the hallways towards your dorm room. he doesn't even try to free himself from your grasp, just playing along with your antics.

"come on, my beautiful handsome boyfriend," you say jokingly as you drag him by his hand down the halls.

he chuckles again, this time a bit louder though. "i didn't know you were so attached," he jokes, allowing you to continue dragging him.

"i thought it was obvious?" you say.

"oh?" he chuckles, his tone playful. "do you love me?" he teases.

"of course i do," you say, pulling him closer to you as you walk.

"mhm, of course you do," he chuckles, teasing you.

as you open your dorm door, fumbling momentarily, you turn to him with a playful grin, pulling him inside.

"see, we made it," you say playfully, leaning closer.

he chuckles softly, eyes tracing your features fondly. "yes, we did," he says as his hands find your waist, pulling you closer, and steadying your tipsy sway.

"you're something else, you know that?" he murmurs with a soft smile, brushing a strand of hair away from your face.