lorenzo berkshire: trying to kill them but they become interested in you

"how lovely." he blurts out.

you arch an eyebrow at his response, surprised by his reaction to your threat. "you do realize i could end you with a single spell," you say, your voice edged with warning.

he nods, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "i'm well aware," he replies. "but i can't help but find you incredibly attractive." he says.

your cheeks flush at his directness, and you find yourself fighting a smile. "flattery won't save you," you say, trying to maintain a stern tone.

he takes a step closer, his eyes never leaving yours. "no, it won't," he agrees. "but what if i told you i don't want to be saved?" he says.

"and why is that?" you ask, your voice low and a hint of curiosity slipping into your tone.

he takes another step, closing the distance between you. he's so close that you can feel the heat radiating off his body, and his gaze is intense.

"because i'd rather get to know you," he replies, his voice soft and earnest. "and i can't do that if you kill me." he says.

you can feel your resolve weakening. you lower your wand slightly. "and what makes you think i want to get to know you?" you ask, feigning annoyance.

he grins at your response, clearly enjoying the banter. "maybe because you haven't killed me yet," he says, taking another step closer.

you can feel your pulse quicken as he closes the distance between you, and you find yourself unable to look away from his gaze. he's now standing directly in front of you, mere inches away. your heart is racing, and you can't deny that there's an undeniable attraction between you both.

he reaches out, gently taking the wand from your hand. "see?" he says, his voice low and husky. "you could have used this to kill me, but you didn't."

he twirls your wand in his hand, studying it for a moment before meeting your eyes again. there's a spark of something in his gaze now, something that makes your stomach flutter.

"it seems i've disarmed you," he teases, a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth.

you're both silent for a moment, the tension between you palpable. your heart is hammering in your chest, and you're finding it increasingly difficult to maintain your earlier bravado.

he takes a step closer, so close that you can feel the heat of his body against yours. his gaze is intense as he looks down at you. "maybe i should try disrobing you next," he says, a hint of devilishness in his voice.

"and what makes you think i'd let you?" you challenge, arching an eyebrow at him.

he takes another step towards you, backing you against a wall. he rests one hand against the wall beside your head, trapping you there. his other hand gently brushes against your cheek, his touch sending a shiver through you.

he smiles down at you, his fingers tracing across your cheekbone, then down the column of your neck. the touch of his fingers sends a jolt of electricity through you, and you can't help but press your body closer to his.

"i have a hunch," he purrs, his voice low and sultry. "and i think you'll find i'm very persuasive."

his words send a shiver down your spine and you swallow hard, your breath catching in your throat. he leans in closer, his body pressed against yours, his hips pinning you to the wall. you can feel the heat of his breath against your skin, and the way he's looking at you leaves you feeling weak in the knees.

"i could convince you," he whispers, his lips hovering just millimeters from yours. "if you let me." he says.

"you think you're that persuasive, huh?" you manage to say, your voice barely more than a whisper.

he grins, clearly enjoying the effect he's having on you. "mhm.." he murmurs, his lips brushing against the sensitive skin of your ear. "and i think you want me to be." he says.