blaise zabini: you as their stalker

-a few days later

-a few days later

you see him walking towards you, curious and a bit amused, he approaches you with a grin

you see him walking towards you, curious and a bit amused, he approaches you with a grin. "hey there," he says casually, his voice carrying over the chatter of the team. "enjoying the show?" he says.

you blush slightly, trying to maintain composure despite the nerves rattling inside you. "um, yeah," you reply, your voice a bit shaky. "you guys are looking good out there."

he chuckles softly, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "thanks," he says warmly, stepping closer to you. "so, y/n,"

you swallow hard, feeling the weight of his gaze on you. "yeah," you admit reluctantly, unable to deny it now that he's confronted you directly.

he grins knowingly, his confidence evident. "i knew it," he says triumphantly, his tone teasing yet gentle. "i've seen you around at every game and practice. it's kind of hard to miss someone as dedicated as you." he says.

you shift nervously on your feet, unsure of how he'll react now that your secret is out. "i'm sorry if i... make you uncomfortable," you say quietly, feeling a mix of embarrassment and anticipation.

he shakes his head, his expression softening. "no, not at all," he reassures you, his voice earnest. "honestly, it's kind of flattering to know you're so interested in what i do." he says.

you exhale softly, relieved by his understanding. "i just... i want to get to know you better," you admit, meeting his gaze with sincerity.

he nods, a small smile playing on his lips. "well, now that we've cleared that up," he says, his tone light. "how about we continue this conversation elsewhere after practice? i'd like to get to know my biggest fan." he chuckles.

"next time, instead of watching from afar, you can come closer. maybe congratulate me after winning a game? give me a celebratory kiss?" he says, teasing you.