tom riddle: kissing you for the first time

you stand together in a quiet, dimly lit room, the tension between the two of you intense since earlier, and now you were both alone with each other. his gaze is piercing, and he seems to be considering something deeply. he steps closer, his movements precise and deliberate.

"come here," he says, his voice low and commanding. there's no hint of hesitation in his eyes.

you step closer, your heart pounding. his cold exterior has always kept you at arm's length, but now there's something different in his eyes, something softer, more vulnerable.

he reaches out, his hand brushing a stray hair behind your ear. the touch is gentle but firm, sending a shiver down your spine. he cups your face, his thumb tracing your cheek with surprising tenderness.

"i've been thinking about this for a long time," he murmurs, his breath warm against your skin. his voice is softer now, the coldness giving way to an intensity that makes your pulse race.

he leans in slowly, his eyes locked on yours. there's a moment of stillness, the world around you fading away. then, with deliberate precision, he closes the distance, his lips brushing yours in a kiss that's both firm and restrained, as if he's holding back a flood of emotions.

the kiss deepens, his grip on you tightening slightly, a possessive edge to his touch. he pulls back just enough to look into your eyes, his breath mingling with yours. "you're mine," he says quietly.

before you can respond, he leans in again, capturing your lips with a renewed intensity. this kiss is more urgent, more demanding. his hand slides to the back of your neck, pulling you closer as if he's afraid to let go. his other hand wraps around your waist, holding you securely against him.

you can feel his breath quicken as the kiss deepens, his desire evident in every movement. he angles his head to deepen the kiss even further, his lips moving against yours with a fervent passion that leaves you breathless.

his tongue brushes against your lips, seeking entry, and you part them willingly. the kiss becomes heavy with desire and need, each of you giving and taking in equal measure. his control slips just a bit, and you feel the raw intensity of his emotions pouring into the kiss.

finally, he pulls back, resting his forehead against yours, his breathing heavy and ragged. "i don't want to wait anymore," he whispers, his voice hoarse with emotion. "i want you, and i want you now." he says.

his eyes search yours, seeking your response. you nod slightly, unable to form words, your heart pounding in your chest. a small smile tugs at his lips as he sees you nod.

"good," he murmurs before capturing your lips once more, this time with a tenderness that speaks of promises and unspoken words. the world around you fades away as you lose yourself in his kiss.

he continues to kiss you with hunger, his tongue flicked against your lips, his breathing got heavier and heavier while he kept his grip on you, he wanted you as close as possible to him.

he eventually pulled back slightly to catch his breath and he began to speak in a huskier tone of voice. "you're mine... no one else's, you understand?" he says.