theodore nott: being out in the rain with them

you both stand out in the pouring rain, the storm soaking you to the bone. he faces you with a passionate look in his eyes. "you always act so selfishly!" he says, the downpour streaming down his face like tears. despite his anger, he looks breathtakingly beautiful.

"can't you see, it's not all about you?" you shout back, your voice growing louder as the wind picks up.

as the rain continues to fall, drenching you both, he seems to lose his fight. instead of yelling, he stands there, defeated, looking at you in silence.

the silence stretches between you, and you feel your anger slowly fading. all you see now is how stunning he looks in the rain, his hair clinging to his face, water glistening on his skin. finally, you can't resist any longer and blurt out, "you look beautiful."

he looks at you, surprised by your sudden compliment. a soft smile appears on his face. "what?" he asks, his voice gentle despite the storm around you.

"you look beautiful in the rain," you repeat, locking eyes with him.

he steps closer, the rain falling all around you. "i didn't know you felt that way," he says, his voice barely above a whisper.

you take another step forward, your bodies inches apart. "how could i not? you look like an angel in this light," you say, reaching out to brush the wet hair from his face.

he leans into your touch, a small laugh escaping his lips. "am i so irresistible in the rain?" he teases, the rain still pouring down.

you laugh, "well, i can't resist you, rain or shine," you reply, wrapping your arms around him and feeling the warmth of his body amidst the cool rain.

as you hold him close, the rain seems to wash away all your worries, leaving only the two of you in this moment. "so, i look like an angel, huh?" he asks, nuzzling his face into your neck.

you nod, feeling his breath against your skin. "the most beautiful angel i've ever seen."

"well, i guess that makes you a devil," he whispers, his voice light and playful, "tempting me like this in the rain."

you laugh, pulling him closer. "then consider me your sinner," you reply, feeling the warmth of his body against yours.

his laughter joins yours, blending with the patter of the rain. he leans in and captures your lips in a soft, lingering kiss. he murmurs against your lips, "i'd be more than happy to take you as my sinner."

"as long as you're willing to take all of me." he whispers, his lips brushing against yours with each word. "flaws and all."