theodore nott: trying to break up with them but they kiss you instead

you haven't been on the best terms with him for the past few weeks, mostly avoiding each other, though occasionally acknowledging one another. one night, you've had enough of it and decide to confront him.

"theodore, we need to talk," you say as you both sit beside each other on your bed.

"yeah?" he says, glancing at you, his gaze drifting down to your lips. it's been a while since he has last kissed you.

"this isn't working out," you say, your gaze serious as you address him.

"it's not? i think we're doing fine," he says, shrugging and acting clueless, trying to distract himself from your tempting lips.

"don't act like-" you start, but he abruptly cuts you off by grabbing the back of your head, forcing you into a kiss.

as he pulls you into the kiss, your words dissolve into a muffled murmur against his lips.

his kiss is passionate, a mix of longing and frustration, as if trying to convey all the unspoken emotions through the meeting of your lips.

his hands grip your waist, pulling you closer to him before slowly pushing you down onto the bed. he climbs on top of you, continuing to kiss your lips.

he loved the feeling of your lips pressing against his as presses his lips harder against yours.

his hands were still around you, he started to squeeze your thighs a bit as he slipped his tongue into your mouth. he couldn't help but move his hands higher up your thighs as he kept on kissing you so intensely.

his head was all foggy and he couldn't think straight. it felt so good having your lips pressed against his and he squeezed your thighs a little bit more.

"you're not gonna break up with me, are you?" he breaks the kiss and pulls back slightly, whispering against your lips, his breath warm and heavy.