1.9

This dream was too real. When Xia Yan raised his eyes and looked at Xiao Bai opposite him, for a moment, he wanted to reach out and feel his body temperature to see if it was the same as in the dream, ice-cold.

  The question that Xiao Bai suddenly asked made Xia Yan's eyes tremble for a moment, and he realized that his idea was absurd and ridiculous. Xia Yan knew that it would be best to stay away from Xiao Bai from now on.

  It was just a small accident, they were just hugging each other for warmth, but this person suddenly came into his heart in an unstoppable posture.

  This kind of rapid change in the situation and the feeling of being out of control was the first time for Xia Yan.

  The noodles were ready and brought up by the waiter. Xiao Bai took out a pair of chopsticks from the wooden tube and handed them to Xia Yan, who looked like he was thinking about something. Then he took a pair for himself, lowered his head and started eating.

  The two were not very familiar with each other and did not have much to talk about, so they were both silent.

  Personally, Xiaobai was not very interested in pasta. Since he couldn't think of anything else to eat at the moment, he just ate noodles. He first picked out the vegetable leaves and ate the spare ribs on the noodles piece by piece. Then he put down his chopsticks after eating about one-third of the noodles.

  Xia Yan was still eating across the street. Xiao Bai's phone was left in the forest and there was no way to get it back. He definitely wouldn't be able to do it without his phone. Thinking of this, he decided to go to the mobile phone store and buy a new one.

  Xiaobai felt in his pocket and realized that he didn't have much cash on him and didn't have any bank cards with him.

  Seeing that Xia Yan was almost done eating, Xiao Bai called the boss over to settle the bill, paid for the noodles, and walked out of the shop with Xia Yan.

  Standing outside the noodle shop, Xiaobai frowned, wondering whether to go back to the dormitory to get money or...

  "Xia Yan, do you have extra money on you?" Xiao Bai regretted what he said as soon as he said it. He bit his lip and wanted to take back his words.

  "How much?" Xia Yan didn't ask Xiao Bai why he needed money at this time.

  "One thousand." Xiao Bai was surprised by Xia Yan's straightforwardness, and then he gave a number.

  Xia Yan turned his head and walked to the left.

  Xiao Bai was stunned. Shouldn't Xia Yan be the one giving him the money?

  The person behind him stood there blankly and didn't follow him for a long time. Xia Yan laughed in his heart. In this fast-developing Internet age, who would carry a thousand yuan with them for no reason? Most people pay with their mobile phones.

  "Well, let's go." Xia Yan stopped, tilted his head slightly back, and urged Xiao Bai.

  Just now, he immediately changed his mind.

  He had never felt palpitations towards anyone, and he didn't think that if he did, that person would be Xiao Bai. As the saying goes, it is better to unblock than to block, there is no need to do anything deliberately, just let things develop according to their trajectory.

  From a certain perspective, Xia Yan also wanted to know whether he could fall in love with someone.

  Xiao Bai has a little sign. Even if Xia Yan's feelings for Xiao Bai change one day in the future, he believes that he can control it.