1.13

When Wei Chong said this, the three people present except him were stunned. The blood was draining from Tan Yao's body very quickly. His head fell on Xiao Bai's shoulder. His vision was blurred, but his hearing was not completely lost for the time being. Naturally, he heard this absurd request made by Wei Chong.

  The wound on his back reminded him of what had just happened. The moment he saw the cold white blade stabbing towards Xiao Bai, he didn't think much and just rushed forward. If he asked him now, did he regret it? Yes, even he himself couldn't figure out why he rushed forward so desperately.

  But this time, he vaguely realized one thing, that is, Xiaobai was different for him and for other people, regardless of whether he loved her or not.

  Just because of this difference, Tan Yao would never watch Xiao Bai walk away from him.

  Tan Yao grabbed Xiaobai's arm tightly, bending his finger bones with force without controlling the strength, and pinched the same arm that Xiaobai had held the blade with his bare hands a few minutes ago. Xiaobai's brows suddenly frowned, but he controlled his expression and did not make the pain too obvious.

  "Wei Chong, are you looking for death?" Tan Yao suddenly raised his head and glared at Wei Chong fiercely.

  Wei Chong turned off the alarm playing on the phone. As soon as the ringing stopped, the person who was running away stopped immediately. Looking back, he found that there was no so-called police car or policeman at all. He immediately realized that he had been deceived.

  One of them immediately shouted at the top of his lungs, calling back his accomplices.

  "I don't know whether I am seeking death or not, but I know that if it were any later, you would definitely die." Wei Chong laughed wantonly.

  The crowd that was originally leaving, after learning that the alarm was fake, turned around and ran back, and their emotions were even more excited than before. It was obvious that if they were surrounded by them again, Xiaobai and his group would either die or be injured.

  Staying there would be like waiting to die. He certainly couldn't ask for help from Wei Chong. Xia Yan quickly walked to Xiao Bai's side, held up Tan Yao's other arm, and prepared to leave, thinking that it was better to rely on himself than on others.

  I had just taken two steps when a person came across in front of me.

  Xia Yan was hit by a lot of sticks all over his body, and he had consumed too much energy. He had a rough idea of ​​Wei Chong's skills. The three of them were injured now, and together they were no match for Wei Chong.

  "...You still have five seconds to consider." Wei Chong stood in the middle of the road, without urging them, but only reminded the three seriously injured people in front.

  The shouting behind was already close to his ears. Xiao Bai took a deep breath and then nodded heavily: "Okay, as long as you can save us, don't say you want me, you can even take my life."

  Two shocked gazes came from the side, and Xiao Bai looked at Wei Chong fearlessly.

  Then he added: "If not, then you are the indirect perpetrator. As long as I am not dead, I will seek revenge on you."

  It was the first time that Wei Chong heard such threatening words from someone, and the smile on his face deepened little by little.

  "It's a deal." Wei Chong said with a smile.

  Wei Chong then walked to the car, opened the rear door, and motioned Xiao Bai and the others to get in.

  There was a traffic jam in front and behind the car, and it was unclear where to get out. Since Wei Chong was so confident, and he was standing with them, in the eyes of that group of people, they were considered to be in the same group. Xiao Bai and the others had no choice but to believe him.