3.10

Yan Xin's soul floated on the sidewalk, and people kept penetrating his body and surrounding the middle of the road.

  There, lying a dead body.

  Because he was floating some distance above the ground, even though people were gradually gathering around the corpse, he could still see his own extremely familiar face at a glance.

  Is he dead?

  Yan Xin lowered his head and looked at his transparent and waving palms.

  He was in a trance, his eyes slowly shifted from his palm to his forehead to look at the vehicle that had caused the accident.

  The driver looked just as dazed and terrified as he was. He hurriedly opened the door, stumbled out of the car, pushed through the crowd, and walked to the middle.

  Some people have called the police and the emergency number, and some people have taken pictures of the driver and the license plate.

  Yan Xin subconsciously stepped back, but his feet were suspended in the air and did not touch the ground. This movement caused the arc of his soul's fluctuation to become even larger.

  Someone was walking towards him against the flow of people. Yan Xin's eyes suddenly shook and he stared at that person. The person had a faint smile on his lips, and suddenly his figure shook, and the next moment he appeared directly in front of Yan Xin.

  Someone grabbed his arm and his body fell down. The sudden sense of being stopped made Yan Xin frown.

  Yan Xin recalled what happened before the car accident. He had originally planned to fight with Huang Chao and the others, and the situation was tense. But suddenly, Huang Chao waved to Li Xuan and the others, and the two ghosts behind him walked over from both sides, walked to the opposite side of him, and stood side by side with Huang Chao.

  What did they say next?

  It seemed as if he said nothing, and then he was gone.

  However, I didn't expect that when I was about to cross a traffic light, a car that was originally parked behind the zebra crossing suddenly drove over.

  By the time he reacted, he was already dead.

  It was really dramatic. He once thought that he could live a long life, or at least not die so soon.

  Huang Chao stared at Yan Xin's face, watching the various expressions on his face change, from the initial trance to shock and disbelief, and then his expression calmed down, as if he immediately accepted this fact, and now, there was even a faint smile on his face.

  Yan Xin clenched his fists. His palms were still transparent, but there were fewer unusual fluctuations and they were relatively stable. Although he had never died, he knew something about ghosts.

  He struggled his arms in the opposite direction and easily broke free from Huang Chao's shackles.

  The finger bones curled and relaxed, and one could clearly feel the strength that had been lost earlier returning to the body bit by bit.

  Since he is already dead, there is no need to look for a reason.

  The first moment, the first moment he calmed down, a name came to his mind. Souls are not bound by the laws of the real world, and he wanted to see that person immediately.

  Yan Xin thought it over and started walking south.

  Li Xuan and Xie Yuan, who were standing nearby, saw that he was about to leave, and immediately rushed over to try to stop him.