6.9

The beast pattern on the orc boy's forehead began to spread downwards, and in a flash, half of his face was covered with dark brown beast patterns. Humans who were transformed into beasts through injection of drugs could not transform into complete beast forms like real orcs. They still looked human in appearance, but some parts of their bodies would change, their pupils would turn into beast pupils, and their fingernails would grow sharp blades.

  The young man stood in front of Xiaobai, obviously indicating that he should be Xiaobai's opponent.

  Xiao Bai quickly took out his pistol and raised his arm to shoot at the boy. The boy, after transforming into a beast, was moving very fast, even faster than the bullet shot from the muzzle of a gun.

  Several bullets all missed, and seeing that the boy was about to rush to Xiaobai, he backed away while firing all the bullets in his gun. He realized that the bullets could not hit the boy, so without any lingering thought, he loosened his fingers and threw the pistol away.

  Then he pulled out a dagger from his waist, and the orc boy swooped down towards Xiaobai, stabbing his sharp finger blade into Xiaobai's chest. There was a clang, the sound of the sharp blades hitting each other. The boy was so powerful that Xiaobai's feet sank a little into the mud. He held the knife in his backhand and lifted it up. The tip of the knife slid across the boy's inner wrist, and the boy retracted his hand in time to avoid the danger of cutting his artery.

  The two were engaged in a fierce close combat. Xiaobai had more than enough skills but lacked strength. The boy was faster and stronger than Xiaobai, and it seemed that he was always suppressing Xiaobai.

  On the other side, Li Yin, who transformed into a wolf, and Tang Mingyu, who transformed into a giant white python, decided the winner in a very short time.

  He had just transformed from a half-orc into an orc not long ago. In addition, the Security Bureau's training building was bombed and the training ground was limited. He had not been adequately trained. Facing a fierce orc like Tang Mingyu who had experienced many battles, perhaps it was destined from the beginning that Li Yin was here to deliver the beast's head.

  The thick and long tail of the white python was wrapped around the waist of the gray wolf. The gray wolf collapsed to the ground. At first, it struggled desperately and bit the python's body with its sharp fangs. However, the python was so powerful that it soon strangled the gray wolf, causing it to howl miserably. Blood even began to flow out of its mouth.

  Hearing the gray wolf's wail, Xiao Bai paused in swinging his blade. The next moment, the orc boy's shoulder was scratched by his weakness. Sharp pain invaded him. Xiao Bai took a quick breath. Because he had no evidence that the boy had killed anyone, he did not intend to kill him completely. However, every attack from the boy was fatal.

  If he continued to be merciful, he and Li Yin would both die here today.

  When the boy attacked, Xiaobai quickly stepped forward, and after countering a few of his moves, he suddenly thrust his arm towards the boy's abdomen, and the broken blade instantly pierced into the boy's stomach. Xiaobai exerted force in his hand, and the entire blade was inserted into the boy's stomach. He grabbed the boy's shoulders and pushed the orc boy back several steps.

  The blade was pulled out, bringing out a cloud of blood. Xiao Bai grabbed the man's shoulder and kicked him away. The boy's back hit a tree trunk hard, breaking the not-so-thick trunk.

  The pistol was thrown on the ground. Xiao Bai quickly picked it up, changed the magazine, and walked towards the entangled white python and gray wolf.