6.7

Both the Security Bureau and Feng Qin regretted that they were unable to find the person who caused the accident in advance.

  At the Security Bureau, after the training building was blown up, they began to realize that there were humans in the bureau who were in collusion with the orcs.

  Some people have suggested that it might have been done by the half-orc Li Yin, because Li Yin is not human. This was quickly denied by other people.

  Li Yin's whereabouts in the Security Bureau were exposed to everyone's sight. Even when he went out on a mission, he was always with Xiao Bai. The number of bombs was huge, and it would not be possible to install them in one or two times. If it was really Li Yin, then Xiao Bai should be the first to discover the abnormality.

  People believe in Xiaobai, and believe in Wujiwu, so they are all willing to believe in Liyin.

  In the end, no specific culprit was found for the explosion, and even the spy could not be found. However, after that, the Security Bureau installed surveillance cameras in all those hidden corners to ensure that similar incidents would not happen again.

  It was a week later that Tang Mingyu learned by chance from an orc that the explosion had not caused any harm.

  I was just passing by, and then I heard two orcs talking about the explosion at the Security Bureau a week ago. The orcs all knew that it was difficult to find a second person who could carry out the explosion except Tang Mingyu, who loved explosions. They were curious. Such a big explosion destroyed an entire building, but no one was injured. This was not in line with Tang Mingyu's usual style of doing things.

  After a pause, Tang Mingyu walked past the two orcs. When the two orcs saw Tang Mingyu's gloomy face, they immediately breathed in their throats and stared at Tang Mingyu with their eyes wide open. It was obvious that their conversation just now had been heard by Tang Mingyu. Tang Mingyu was moody, even towards his own kind. As long as he was unhappy, he would directly attack and break the opponent's neck no matter who the opponent was. The two orcs felt their necks go cold and dared not move, fearing that Tang Mingyu would suddenly jump up and attack them on the spot.

  Tang Mingyu just glanced coldly at the two orcs, and then the young man with brown animal patterns on his forehead passed by them.

  Just when the two orcs thought they were safe this time and were about to breathe a sigh of relief, the young man suddenly stopped.

  As for Tang Mingyu, he was almost disappearing at the end of the corridor. The boy's forehead was covered by his bangs, so for a moment the two orcs did not realize that he was the same kind as them. Orcs who were transformed from humans to beasts were not very different from purebred orcs. The aura they exude, if not carefully distinguished, would be mistaken for humans. This was also the reason why everyone in the Security Bureau did not immediately notice that Li Yin had changed from a half-orc to an orc.

  The two orcs saw that the boy was a human with a petite figure and a pretty face, and that Tang Mingyu had disappeared, as if he had nothing to do with the boy at all. The two orcs looked at each other and saw the same obscenity in each other's eyes.

  They remembered that they had played with a beautiful little girl not long ago. The cries that came from her cherry-red mouth were really pleasant to the ears. However, they had never played with a boy before. Now that one had come forward, they would like to play with him.

  "Hey, kid, we know an interesting place. Do you want to go with us?" An orc had a greedy and evil smile on his face. He stared at the boy and approached step by step.